Why are there no Jews in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I'm quite shocked that there wasn't any Jewish community in Somalia to be honest, considering the fact we're located quite close to the Arabian Peninsula.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
thet are called the Yibir. There is a tribe that has Jewish ancestry but have converted to islam now.

I'm quite shocked that there wasn't any Jewish community in Somalia to be honest, considering the fact we're located quite close to the Arabian Peninsula.
I have been told there were a few Jews in Muqdisho before the state collapse .I know there were some Sikhs and other Asians too .I met some Indian looking fellows in UK and they swore they were Somali with Indian grandparents.:gucciwhat:

Ps.No evidence for Yibir being Jews .pure suugo Science! 1,2,3,here come Grant ..........

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I have been told there were a few Jews in Muqdisho before the state collapse .I know there were some Sikhs and other Asians too .I met some Indian looking fellows in Somalia and they swore they were Somali with Indian grandparents.:gucciwhat:

Ps.No evidence for Yibir being Jews .pure suugo Science! 1,2,3,here come Grant ..........
More like Canbolu Science

Yibir is more like slave extraction ( unlike most somali diaspora thinks they are jews ,really they are not) but there are quit number of jews in somaliland as a small clans but they hide themselves and make a collisions with other tribes to conceal their original state

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Because then anytime something remotely inconvenient occurs every hooyo will form a mob and put the blame on the nearest Jew
:mjlol:

"Oh I stubbed my toe. Must be that Yahuudi Abdi so-and-so's fault
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: "

We had a holocaust in 1880, but all documentation about it has been destroyed.

Best kept secret of Africa.
The Africans don't promote their suffering like the Jews ,Europeans and Arabs .I will have some Masala Tea today in me memory of the those who fell during the Namibian Holocaust !

Apollo

VIP
The Africans don't promote their suffering like the Jews ,Europeans and Arabs .I will have some Masala Tea today in me memory of the those who fell during the Namibian Holocaust !

The Tutsi slaughter was more or less a holocaust, but a low quality African version without the German efficiency.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Who in their right minds would voluntarily settle among the most rabid, dumb, intolerant Muhammadans in the world? Smart move by Jews

TooMacaan

VIP
The Tutsi slaughter was more or less a holocaust, but a low quality African version without the German efficiency.
Ly6zp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending