Why are the Police and Army so retarded in Muqdisho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Walking alone, easy to be assasinated.
They should walk in groups not less than 5.

Is this the IQ of Muqdisho clan to walk one by one?

Also they shouldnt be allowed to return back home.

Bro, it's hard to stop bunch of people armed with pistols. Everyone cant have 24/7 security. Better intelligence is needed to find these killers. People within the city are giving these scums sanctuary.

If i were a police or soldier, I'd move my family somewhere far away and sleep in the base when my shift is over.

:wowsweat:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Bro, it's hard to stop bunch of people armed with pistols. Everyone cant have 24/7 security. Better intelligence is needed to find these killers. People within the city are giving these scums sanctuary.

If i were a police or soldier, I'd move my family somewhere far away and sleep in the base when my shift is over.

Police and army should understand that they cant leave the base. I mean any logical person would tell u so.

My cousin also works for the police. He sneaks in when its dark to see his family.
Police have hard life wallahi. I told him dont risk ur life man,leave the whole police.

But atleast when they are working, they should divide each other in teams of 5 or 10.

It's not the people within the city that hides them, it's the IDPs Al Shabaab often recruits the minorities and displaced people to do their bidding in Xamar :noneck:

I say promise the shacab money for suspicious activities. And if their tip leads to preventing assasinations or bombing, they get 100k usd or something.

You have to turn the shacab against these terrorists. It is the only way.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I say promise the shacab money for suspicious activities. And if their tip leads to preventing assasinations or bombing, they get 100k usd or something.

You have to turn the shacab against these terrorists. It is the only way.
Facts. But you need a brave population to do that one tactic the Khawarij used all these years is terror and brutality to put fear in people one must be equally brutal against merciless against them and their supporters at the same time reward people who inform on them

Facts. But you need a brave population to do that one tactic the Khawarij used all these years is terror and brutality to put fear in people one must be equally brutal against merciless against them and their supporters at the same time reward people who inform on them
Maybe start a mass witness protection program. Turn the country into your ears and eyes.

With enough incentives, people will snitch. Believe me.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Maybe start a mass witness protection program. Turn the country into your ears and eyes.

With enough incentives, people will snitch. Believe me.
That needs a lot money the lack of money and the mismanagement of the little money we do get is whats always gonna kill us:bell:

A good idea is to ban cars in the city, only for the most trusted,essential purposes. If Xamar looked like this, explosions would reduce by 90%.

fietsland.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending