Why are swedish so f*cking racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most scandinavians are like that.. only arabs became naturalized in 5 years as for somalis and Afghanis its 8 years since their documents are not valid.

200_s.gif

8 years is nothing for these dusty ass political parties.

basically is you are standing alone at the busstop as a Somali they will not stop the bus for you. Let alone give you a job. They gave my sister 300 euros for an internshop of 3 months. while they gave other swedish students around 2000.
I heard about the lack of jobs their, Somalis have to take welfare.

When jobs are scarce the indigenous/majority in power ppl are given more priorities over others in ALL countries.

And the bus thing happens everywhere, some places more than others. Try to take videos, and post it online/govt of the bus leaving. And as for the 300 euro, get the internet involved. Somali girls in Canada would be so loud about it, post online and get interview requests from our liberal media. It seems like yall don't have enough sjw's bringing this into attention

Until you live in other countries though you'll realize Sweden's not so bad and appreciate it more. In some parts of the world it's hell for minorities or ppl with disabilities.

When jobs are scarce the indigenous/majority in power ppl are given more priorities over others in ALL countries.

And the bus thing happens everywhere, some places more than others. Try to take videos, and post it online/govt of the bus leaving. And as for the 300 euro, get the internet involved. Somali girls in Canada would be so loud about it, post online and get interview requests from our liberal media. It seems like yall don't have enough sjw's bringing this into attention

Until you live in other countries though you'll realize Sweden's not so bad and appreciate it more. In some parts of the world it's hell for minorities or ppl with disabilities.

That is so sad masakeen. Our people need some beating. what is wrong with them. Honestly how is the education in Somalia? It does not surprise me that they discriminate against bantu's.. they would discriminate against other qabils so yeah. what a disappointment.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

There was a fundraiser for the woman in the first tweet, alhamdulillah, I think she's doing better now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending