Why are swedish so f*cking racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Swedes are literally the least racist people on the planet. At least on an institutional level. Just look at the crazy numbers of refugees they accept each year, especially relative to their population size.

They are socially also very politically correct.

Apollo

VIP
They are the most racist ones but they don't express their racism in public

Why are you guys lying? They are the most pro immigrant with ample statistical evidence for it:

A map showing EU countries’ attitude towards non-European immigration
dQSfiS8.jpg

Data source: http://ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/archives/eb/eb82/eb82_anx_en.pdf

Apollo

VIP
The countries closest, geographically and genetically, to Africans are the most racist.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Iberians are the most African, but they are quite liberal. Probably because they can understand all those brown and black people in South America and many of them work in their country. My hypothesis.

East and Southeast Euros are more isolated from nonwhites.

If swedes are racist then compared to somalis we'd be the most bigoted racist Qu Qlux Qabilist :cryinglaughsmiley:

What did you notice for you to say this?
Also being Somalis we don't have much to say about racists

If swedes are racist then compared to somalis we'd be the most bigoted racist Qu Qlux Qabilist :cryinglaughsmiley:

What did you notice for you to say this?
Also being Somalis we don't have much to say about racists
basically is you are standing alone at the busstop as a Somali they will not stop the bus for you. Let alone give you a job. They gave my sister 300 euros for an internshop of 3 months. while they gave other swedish students around 2000.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Everyone is racist even "Sweden Yes!".

The main reason they import all these third world refugees is so that they'll vote for the main left establishment party.

Just look at 99% percent of Somali's who would crucify any Somali that would vote anything but Labour.

As I said; everyone is racist but only few are too dumb to realize you don't show it off.

Everyone is racist even "Sweden Yes!".

The main reason they import all these third world refugees is so that they'll vote for the main left establishment party.

Just look at 99% percent of Somali's who would crucify any Somali that would vote anything but Labour.

As I said; everyone is racist but only few are too dumb to realize you don't show it off.
Refugees cant vote national election lol you have to be citizen... but they vote local elections

Odeg

Gedo
Name one people or culture thats is not racist?:farmajoyaab:

Its only natural to put your people before others, this is how you survive as people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts