why are SW,JL, HirShabele, GM so underdeveloped & so ratchetty and so dilapidated?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
no roads, no one single building, no proper look g people (all of them look like they returned from aakhiro), so poor looking (it is poor), so devastated looking, red earth, looks out of this world, alien looking.

Somaliland ans Puntland look like Dubai compare to these dowlad goboleyds.

Bohol

VIP
They have been in decades of instability that is why. Also a lot of their diaspora invest in Mogadishu rather than their home regions.

no roads, no one single building, no proper look g people (all of them look like they returned from aakhiro), so poor looking (it is poor), so devastated looking, red earth, looks out of this world, alien looking.

Somaliland ans Puntland look like Dubai compare to these dowlad goboleyds.

Same could be said on why is Mogadishu that he has only seen peace for the past 4 years better developed and richer then Somaliland who had peace and stability for the past 30 years???

Imagine if those states you Stated had the same 30 years peace you lot had, imagine the possibilities and riches they could have attained, I highly believe that once the stability and riches comes rolling down south Somalia you lot will all immigrant there, just as you do now in Mogadishu.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Same could be said on why is Mogadishu that he has only seen peace for the past 4 years better developed and richer then Somaliland who had peace and stability for the past 30 years???

Imagine if those states you Stated had the same 30 years peace you lot had, imagine the possibilities and riches they could have attained, I highly believe that once the stability and riches comes rolling down south Somalia you lot will all immigrant there, just as you do now in Mogadishu.

Good point I agree!

Trending

Latest posts