Why are Southern Italians less bigoted than Northerners

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
I have found Southern Italians are less prejudiced than North Italians. Also they have better food and are better looking.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Southern Italians made lasagne,pasta sauces,best food and dessert and also, Italian Americans come from Southern Italy.

Attachments

• Mya-2003.jpg
    Mya-2003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 58
  • keys-amas-07-01.jpg
    keys-amas-07-01.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 71
I have found Southern Italians are less prejudiced than North Italians. Also they have better food and are better looking.
Italians in general north or south are bigoted, but I like their food and language nonetheless.

I wouldn't marry an Italian woman though, dealing her family would cause eternal migraines:francis:

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Italians in general north or south are bigoted, but I like their food and language nonetheless.

I wouldn't marry an Italian woman though, dealing her family would cause eternal migraines:francis:
I have a friend from Southern Italy who despises North Italians. Why do South Italians hate North Italians ? Did they kill them ? Is that why Southern Italians fled to the USA in the late 1800s ?

I have a friend from Southern Italy who despises North Italians. Why do South Italians hate North Italians ? Did they kill them ? Is that why Southern Italians fled to the USA in the late 1800s ?
North Italy industrialised and developed far ahead of the southern region of Italy. So most of the high incomes and job opportunities are situated in the north as compared to the south.

It's because of this that often northern Italians look down on southern Italians historically. The North is more modern and business-like and the South is more traditional and rural.

Trending

Latest posts