Why are some xalimos such begs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I meant in a socioeconomic sense. I would like to see all countries in Africa become self-sufficient to the point where they are not relying on and/or exploiting other countries.
Why don't you think about getting your own house in order before you start thinking of helping others Somalia and Somalis can do with your help abaayo macaan

How about wanting to see a self sufficient somalia first?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis fall under the Black category, just accept it and move on. ''Black'' is not a monolith anyway, and neither is ''white'' for that matter. Italians don't have much in common with Swedes, Somalis don't have much in common with African Americans. People groups can be distinct from each other while still falling under the same overarching label (White, Black, Asian etc).

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why don't you think about getting your own house in order before you start thinking of helping others Somalia and Somalis can do with your help abaayo macaan

How about wanting to see a self sufficient somalia first?
Well obviously I want to see Somalia succeed first, wishing for the rest of Africa to follow suit is a secondary dream.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well obviously I want to see Somalia succeed first, wishing for the rest of Africa to follow suit is a secondary dream.
So, African Non Muslim countries are more important to you than the Muslim world?

I see where your loyalty lies :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis fall under the Black category, just accept it and move on. ''Black'' is not a monolith anyway, and neither is ''white'' for that matter. Italians don't have much in common with Swedes, Somalis don't have much in common with African Americans. People groups can be distinct from each other while still falling under the same overarching label (White, Black, Asian etc).
Where do Somalis fall under the black category? Which country? And are you a slave what do you mean just accept it and move on? Have you no free will? I do not consent:mugshotman:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When did I say that?
:drakewtf:

We were talking about Africa so I told you what I thought about Africa. Of course Muslims hold precedence, that literally goes without saying
So your loyalty doesn't lie with Africans rather Muslims say nada abaayo macaan I agree wholeheartedly :friendhug:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Where do Somalis fall under the black category? Which country? And are you a slave what do you mean just accept it and move on? Have you no free will? I do not consent:mugshotman:

Black, white, it's all a social construct sxb. It's only in peoples heads, because humans have a need to categorize. But yes, Somalis fall under the fake label of ''Black'', this is the reality. Now stop your crying :samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Black, white, it's all a social construct sxb. It's only in peoples heads, humans have a need to categorize. But yes, Somalis fall under the fake label of ''Black'', this is the reality. Now stop your crying :samwelcome:
Reality where I have travelled extensively even in Africa I wasn't considered black infact a mixed race South African approached me one time telling me how us coloureds need to stick with eachother cause in South Africa and Central African mixed race people are called coloureds so I told him I'm Somali not a coloureds nacaala you're very servile and subservient extremely docile

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Reality where I have travelled extensively even in Africa I wasn't considered black infact a mixed race South African approached me one time telling me how us coloureds need to stick with eachother cause in South Africa and Central African mixed race people are called coloureds so I told him I'm Somali not a coloureds nacaala

That's right, race labels change depending on what cultural context you find yourself in. Not too long ago Somalis were considered Caucasian by some cultures, now we are considered Black in those very same cultures. These labels are bull and don't mean anything to me personally, all i'm saying is that in some parts of the world Somalis are indeed ''Black''.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's right, race labels change depending on what cultural context you find yourself in. Not too long ago Somalis were considered Caucasian by some cultures, now we are considered Black in those very same cultures. These labels are bull and don't mean anything to me personally, all i'm saying is that in some parts of the world Somalis are indeed ''Black''.
I am from the uk and Somalis are not considered black not even by the black community so I don't have the slightest idea where you mean when you say Somalis are considered black? Where in Scandinavia or Iceland?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I am from the uk and Somalis are not considered black not even by the black community so I don't have the slightest idea where you mean when you say Somalis are considered black? Where in Scandinavia or Iceland?

Here in Sweden we are called Black, see what i'm saying? A Somali friend of mine was called a in Italy, so clearly they viewed him as Black. Depends on where you are in the world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here in Sweden we are called Black, see what i'm saying? A Somali friend of mine was called a in Italy, so clearly they viewed him as Black. Depends on where you are in the world.
Figures, that's cause you're living in Scandinavia that's why them vikings know no better:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One time I was working with a English guy & a white Afrikana and a guy from Greece and I sparked up a tense conversation about complexion when I asked the English guy was the guy from Greece white cause he had a dark tan unlike the English guy and the Afrikaans so the English guy relied no the Greek guy wasn't white then I started laughing hard the Greek guy got pissed after a while he grabbed the English guy by the collar he was pissed kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go to Southern or Eastern Europe and tell people you are not black, see how that goes :trumpsmirk:
ignorance is bliss that why unlike you I'm not docile I'm assertive and I get them to consent to my will by calling me what I tell them to call me.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
ignorance is bliss that why unlike you I'm not docile I'm assertive and I get them to consent to my will by calling me what I tell them to call me.

Docile you say :gaasdrink:

How about being realistic :yacadiim:

I'm not about to argue with every little nobody who views me as black, but if that's your thing then go right ahead sxb. I wish you luck on your meaningless quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.