Why are some xalimos such begs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:faysalwtf:

She keep saying to the AA Afro centrist guy, you guys then he said what do you mean you guys Somalis are black too.

Xalimos are on every other cause except Somali I wouldn't be surprised if I saw xalimos demonstrating on behalf of Koreans next, the level of brown nosing on this video is pitiful :ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's asking her about marriage and if she would marry a black man niggas even the so called intellectual black consciousness community think with their g******s:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She's more intelligent than most of the coons on here. I appreciate her representing❤️
Representing who? Botswana or Kinshasa? Cause them African attire she's wearing is certainly not somali why didn't she wear bhaati or something or was she embarrassed that they might call her an Arab kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They never ask there west African guests those questions
I have many west African and Caribbean friends and I tell them I don't refer to myself as black cause the word black is an English word and I am Somali why do people have to brown nose just to fit in it's a sad state of affairs most of the people who were commenting pointed out that she looks different that's cause west Africans and Somalis are very different

I have many west African and Caribbean friends and I tell them I don't refer to myself as black cause the word black is an English word and I am Somali why do people have to brown nose just to fit in it's a sad state of affairs most of the people who were commenting pointed out that she looks different that's cause west Africans and Somalis are very different

To each their own I am a black women, I am a Somali women and a proud African. I do not deny the label I am given because there's is nothing wrong with being called black. It's like an Asian moving to Somalia gets called indoyaar and then argues that he is Japanese not indoyaar. Warya no one gives a f*ck if your Somali, u still black just like we don't give f he Japanese we going to call him indoyaar :ftw9nwa:. I swear I don't like sensitive people "omg he called me black" the horror. Yes we are different no ones denying that, all races/ethnicities are different doesn't mean we can't treat each other like humans.

To each their own I am a black women, I am a Somali women and a proud African. I do not deny the label I am given because there's is nothing wrong with being called black. It's like an Asian moving to Somalia gets called indoyaar and then argues that he is Japanese not indoyaar. Warya no one gives a f*ck if your Somali, u still black just like we don't give f he Japanese we going to call him indoyaar :ftw9nwa:. I swear I don't like sensitive people "omg he called me black" the horror. Yes we are different no ones denying that, all races/ethnicities are different doesn't mean we can't treat each other like humans.
I think my nigga @Cognitivedissonance just got schooled.

Worst thing is that Cog is darker than the black side of the moon.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I like her blazer I wonder where she got it from? as for the video too long.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Indho yar is offensive and classifying someone's race by skin color is bad. People from Asia are called asians. Only Europeans and sub Saharan Africans get their race classified according to their skin color. Europeans colonizers used to use that system in the past. If people don't wanna call us Somali then they can call us Africans.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Regardless of how you see it we are not the same nor will we ever be the same, there is too much that divides ud. I share nearly the same with a pakistani then a black man. My skin is not what defines but my religion, my culture and my race. I am a different race to these people and my people are facing a different struggle. You and a girl from Senegal will never be of the same people and if you want to be categories by the white man's identity that's fine, but who give hI'm the hegemony or right to decide who I am. Our ancestor established the difference calling black people madow and most somalis back would never identify with that term. If somalis negrosize themselves, I can assure you we will lose ourselves and become like the AA, just like west africans are becoming increasingly in the uk. Ghettoised thugs with no culture and no future. I am somali that is it. Nothing more nothing less. if you want to pounce around and say that you ando madow people are all the same that's is fine but it isn't true. We have to retain our dhaqan if we want to survive. This halimo need to chill with the bullshit white supremacy and blm bullshit it has no concern with us and our plight in this world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like I said I have many west African and Caribbean friends and whenever I attend one of their gathering whether it's a wedding or a funeral I always get asked if I am mixed or where I'm from cause I don't look black I tell them I am Somali. Black people are the only people who go by the name or label that their European slave masters gave them such as black did you know the word has many negative connotations whereas the word white has many positive connotations in the English language, I wonder why?

You see what people such as yourself don't realise is when you call yourself black you're robbing yourself of your culture heritage religion ethnicity land history.

The power is in you naming yourself as soon as you allow others to name youthen you give up that power.

A colour doesn't define me but the word Somali and Somalia does besides I share more with Yemenis than I do a west African or Caribbean

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think my nigga @Cognitivedissonance just got schooled.

Worst thing is that Cog is darker than the black side of the moon.
Even if I was darker than the darkest night I still wouldn't refer to myself by an English word (black) when I am Somali Alhamdulillah I am a sovereign being that's not in bondage so why would I allow another man who breaths the same air as me to label me like I'm some sort of cattle?

I don't get why he says we need to step away from what the whites tell us but then again wants us to define ourselves by their ways.

We are different people. Skin colour is meaningless. That doesn't mean I hate them though (since they'll probably take it that way).

Like I said I have many west African and Caribbean friends and whenever I attend one of their gathering whether it's a wedding or a funeral I always get asked if I am mixed or where I'm from cause I don't look black I tell them I am Somali. Black people are the only people who go by the name or label that their European slave masters gave them such as black did you know the word has many negative connotations whereas the word white has many positive connotations in the English language, I wonder why?

You see what people such as yourself don't realise is when you call yourself black you're robbing yourself of your culture heritage religion ethnicity land history.

The power is in you naming yourself as soon as you allow others to name youthen you give up that power.

A colour doesn't define me but the word Somali and Somalia does besides I share more with Yemenis than I do a west African or Caribbean

Okay kunte kinte

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get why he says we need to step away from what the whites tell us but then again wants us to define ourselves by their ways.

We are different people. Skin colour is meaningless. That doesn't mean I hate them though (since they'll probably take it that way).
Masha Allah beautiful said abaayo macaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending