Why are some Somali guys more involved and more Equal with their non-Somali family?

Am I the only one who notice this? When some Abdis married out. His much more involved, active and present in their child life, even they the separated. They still actively involved. They are also much more helpful around the house, go the extra mile for their non-Somali wife and far more romantic. If they are with a black wife they give them the Somali treatments but are the opposite with their Arab or white wife

Do you guys see this?
Here's the reason why. The nonSomali wife will influence the child with nonSomali culture especially nonMuslim wives thats dangerous territory. Theres this chick who is half Somali chick with a Scandinavian mom her names Alicia Boe she got raised by white culture now shes kissing and having sex scenes on Netflix. If a Somali man leaves a Somali wife to handle the kids she will raise the kids based on Islamic ideals and Somali norms, thats atleast how the Somali father thinks. But thats not always necessarily true cuz u see a lot of fu*ked up Somalis who didnt really have a father. Yeah their parents married so theyre not bastards but their father isnt really active in their life so they are kinda like bastards.

Another explanation could be that Somali women dont value Somali men. They are feminist. They dont believe a man is supposed to be on top of the woman in authority. So they always fight the man. In these cases Somali men get agitated with Somali women and marry out. White women and nonBlack women in general dont have this "Im an independent Black woman!" attitude. They dont have this "I can raise my kiiids all by myself!" attitude. Somali women are the closest in attitude and behaviour to Black American women, Sheikh Khalid Yasin said it himself. So what do Somali men do? They go out and marry a nonSomali woman and love her with all their heart. LOL. Because lot of Somali men have been done dirty by Somali women. I can tell you stories that will horrify you.

Here's the reason why. The nonSomali wife will influence the child with nonSomali culture especially nonMuslim wives thats dangerous territory. Theres this chick who is half Somali chick with a Scandinavian mom her names Alicia Boe she got raised by white culture now shes kissing and having sex scenes on Netflix. If a Somali man leaves a Somali wife to handle the kids she will raise the kids based on Islamic ideals and Somali norms, thats atleast how the Somali father thinks. But thats not always necessarily true cuz u see a lot of fu*ked up Somalis who didnt really have a father. Yeah their parents married so theyre not bastards but their father isnt really active in their life so they are kinda like bastards.

Another explanation could be that Somali women dont value Somali men. They are feminist. They dont believe a man is supposed to be on top of the woman in authority. So they always fight the man. In these cases Somali men get agitated with Somali women and marry out. White women and nonBlack women in general dont have this "Im an independent Black woman!" attitude. They dont have this "I can raise my kiiids all by myself!" attitude. Somali women are the closest in attitude and behaviour to Black American women, Sheikh Khalid Yasin said it himself. So what do Somali men do? They go out and marry a nonSomali woman and love her with all their heart. LOL. Because lot of Somali men have been done dirty by Somali women. I can tell you stories that will horrify you.

this is the most retarded post on somalispot by far. By far.

If Somali men cared about Islam than they would raise their kids regardless of anything, if your kids turn out welll despite you not having anything to do with them, hellfire is still waiting. If your children as adults decide to choose an unislamic path in adulthood but you raised them with love an an Islamic upbringing than you will receive the rewards for your efforts.

Second of all, Somali woman are more feminist than white women? How the hell is that possible? Somali women have zero rights in Somalia and are currently being stoned, burnt alive, raped etc.

Some ghetto Jamaican sheikh married to one Somali women has no clue. Somali women are the most demoralized and rightless women on the face of this planet. White women are the most powerful. Just say you wanna be dominated by a rich white sugar mama and go.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

If Somali men cared about Islam than they would raise their kids regardless of anything, if your kids turn out welll despite you not having anything to do with them, hellfire is still waiting. If your children as adults decide to choose an unislamic path in adulthood but you raised them with love an an Islamic upbringing than you will receive the rewards for your efforts.

Second of all, Somali woman are more feminist than white women? How the hell is that possible? Somali women have zero rights in Somalia and are currently being stoned, burnt alive, raped etc.

Some ghetto Jamaican sheikh married to one Somali women has no clue. Somali women are the most demoralized and rightless women on the face of this planet. White women are the most powerful. Just say you wanna be dominated by a rich white sugar mama and go.
The guy above you isn’t talking about the ones back home he’s talking about the ones in the diaspora and he’s right the amount of she/her feminists I’ve come across you’d think it’s a trend to be one. Also somali women are the not the most demoralized and rightless women in the world don’t make up lies to prove your points.

The guy above you isn’t talking about the ones back home he’s talking about the ones in the diaspora and he’s right the amount of she/her feminists I’ve come across you’d think it’s a trend to be one. Also somali women are the not the most demoralized and rightless women in the world don’t make up lies to prove your points.

The Jamaican sheikh is married to a FOB and this whole convo is about fob Somali men caring for their ajanabi kids vs Somali kids. FOb Somali men expect for their wives to cook, clean, work and when he comes home to hide his own kids from him. When he’s married to an cadaan he cooks, cleans and takes his mixed kids out. It’s sick and twisted.

Diaspora Somalis don’t have this dynamic and are more involved fathers because they’ve been westernized.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
maybe its because they have too much pride. They dont want the other ethnictys to bad mouth somalis and talk shit and say they are bad people.
No somali with “too much pride” would marry dhocil that’s non-somali

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
no because the biggest hoe in my area was this half white half somali chick, she claims hawiye when it’s convenient. Her mom is a big fat white woman. The stories I’ve heard about that girl, the guts she has to claim somali while being more wh0rish than all the girls at school combined. I just wanted to
93D4DAD1-E776-45A2-AC8A-6C8AECB991DA.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People that generally marry out of their ethnicity do it because they love the person more than the advantages of marrying someone they share an ethnic group with.

That means that more often that not people in mixed marriages will have a lot of love in their relationship. However, passion is also an accelerant which can easily burn a relationship down.

Call me biased but i think somali kids are just trouble, why is he going to spend his energy on noisy kids and tomorrows gangsters. Its the same thing with teachers not caring to teach teach the clowns in the classroom.

no i've seen the girls without present fathers hav this somali male hate attitude, its pretty strange because i dont know how they end up hating somali guys just because their father is garbage

I've got a theory, hear me out.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Somali guys who end up marrying ajnabis have probably lived on their own / outside of their parents house. This means they're used to doing everyday chores for themselves, instead of relying on hooyo and their sisters to do everything for them. So they develop and mature as people. These guys are independent. They mostly marry Somali girls, but some marry ajnabis.

A lot of Somali guys unfortunately live in their parents house all their lives, and then marry and move to a new place with their partner. I'd bet these guys are more used to being pampered by hooyo, and are therefore are less mature and more irresponsible. Their expectation is that the wife does everything. These guys only marry Somali girls, no ajnabi girl would put up with it.

It's not a strong theory tbh, but i'd urge girls to marry guys who can look after themselves. You don't wanna be a hooyo and a wife to a man-child lol.

Trending

Latest posts