Why are some Somali guys more involved and more Equal with their non-Somali family?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Am I the only one who notice this? When some Abdis married out. His much more involved, active and present in their child life, even they the separated. They still actively involved. They are also much more helpful around the house, go the extra mile for their non-Somali wife and far more romantic. If they are with a black wife they give them the Somali treatments but are the opposite with their Arab or white wife

Do you guys see this?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yep.

They're fully aware of it too, I've heard some say "if I was with a somali girl I wouldn't have to try so hard".

It's our culture they see their mothers and sisters waiting on them hand and foot while they do nothing so that's what they expect from their somali wife, they don't expect anything from a none Somali tho.

Am I the only one who notice this? When some Abdis married out. His much more involved, active and present in their child life, even they the separated. They still actively involved. They are also much more helpful around the house, go the extra mile for their non-Somali wife and far more romantic. If they are with a black wife they give them the Somali treatments but are the opposite with their Arab or white wife

Do you guys see this?

Only thing I have seen is becky taking the kids and the somali guys divorcing them. Its mad where I live

Do you guys see this?

I disagree, I've seen a lot of half-white kids with absent Somali fathers. After Somali women, they leave white women stranded the most.

mrlog

VIP
Yep.

They're fully aware of it too, I've heard some say "if I was with a somali girl I wouldn't have to try so hard".

It's our culture they see their mothers and sisters waiting on them hand and foot while they do nothing so that's what they expect from their somali wife, they don't expect anything from a none Somali tho.

Maya Jama would disagree

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Do you guys see this?
Tis because of the colour. Apparently more white colour less African sub-saharan negroid black looks means he will give less priority and that prolly explains why I noticed some more dark skinned Somali late teens trying to stealing from my Uber by cancelling and some darker skinned Somali girls who were early 20s stealing Indian food from Indian restaurant they ate at that I know owner of and was there exactly when he came to me saying Osman they snuck out the back and didn't pay and I assured him they don't represent all Somalis. He knows a lot of Somalis pay their food.

But I believe the father and or mother isn't as involved in their lives and not giving them allowances to eat out without stealing because they're darker. Good catch Lost Box.

Do you guys see this?
maybe its because they have too much pride. They dont want the other ethnictys to bad mouth somalis and talk shit and say they are bad people.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member

Do you guys see this?
mental colonization and lightskin worship.

Cerberus

VIP
I saw a Somali dude bring his half white son to Karmel Somali mall on his shoulder, he was carrying the kid.

I've never seen that before, usual it's the Somali women who bring the kids to Karmel Mall. I'm like wow, is a half white Ajnabi kid more important?

Maybe because he's not expected to go bankrupt for a wedding by ajnabi women. Somali women/families want you to spend your life savings on meher and the wedding and then expect a happy marriage afterwards.

Maybe because he's not expected to go bankrupt for a wedding by ajnabi women. Somali women/families want you to spend your life savings on meher and the wedding and then expect a happy marriage afterwards.

so you mistreat your pure Somali child who wasn’t even conceived? That’s disgusting.

Plus I know several Somali men who have spent their entire life savings on their ajanabi wives.

Cerberus

VIP
so you mistreat your pure Somali child who wasn’t even conceived? That’s disgusting.

Plus I know several Somali men who have spent their entire life savings on their ajanabi wives.
Faraxslayer is that your pic in Avatar? You slay Faraxs? Come try slay me bro.

Trending