why are some females...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
obsessed with the size of the man's tool, when the average length of their hole is 3 to 4 inches deep yaab.

has mislead this generation of females. :drakekidding:

Apollo

VIP
Actually, women don't care. Men are more obsessed with whether their's is the correct size. Guys who have below average sized dicks can go insane because of that fact. Their inferiority complex seeps into their entire personality.

Erm I am no size queen but it makes a difference. Also, men are half of the problem. They will be above average and then they will be like 'I am average.' I don't know where you get your numbers from sxb. I think they are always insecure that their woman will run off with someone who has a bigger dick lmao.

:/

Erm I am no size queen but it makes a difference. Also, men are half of the problem. They will be above average and then they will be like 'I am average.' I don't know where you get your numbers from sxb. I think they are always insecure that their woman will run off with someone who has a bigger dick lmao.

Size isn’t so much determining as technique, charm and stamina

:yacadiim:

You seem to have plenty of experience

Status
Not open for further replies.