Why are Somalis so NATIONALISTS??????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A tik tok game battle between somali girl and an ethiopian girl sent somalis sending the xaliimos gifts left and right!

The comments is even worst. Kulaaha ---Blood is thicker than water! Seriously?????

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Somalis are most nationalist Qabil was sent to destroy us and those who indulge in that to self destructive degree are Not somali in any way

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
A tik tok game battle between somali girl and an ethiopian girl sent somalis sending the xaliimos gifts left and right!

The comments is even worst. Kulaaha ---Blood is thicker than water! Seriously?????

This is peak TikTok brainrot, they’re just screaming at each other.

IMG_5032.jpeg

The social values are a result of what’s happening in the reality we live in. There’s those that wish for the destruction of Somalis, so by default there has to be an opposing force to balance it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tiktok battles dont translate into real life unfortunately

I finally know where u get this anti ethiopia thing. Its a generation thing. I see older Marehaan Somalis who are mostly atheists pro Somalia before deen- and hate Ethiopia.

Mohamed Diniis is one of them. He confessed in tik tok that his pe,.nis erection dont work anymore. That he welcomes his fellow alcoholic friends who are mostly xaliimo to him home and uses his fingers as a charity.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Throwing money around and for what they are just shouting at each other
I mean its no different then what goes on here every day just al ittle but more fob friendly and plus look at how she absolutely destroyed her with the somali power wlhi its epic. Its well known on tiktok Somalis dont play about their battles. This proves to me that somalia will prevail and the qabilists on this website are a slim tiny traumiztized and half ajnabi minority Somali Islamic Nationalism ftw

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I mean its no different then what goes on here every day just al ittle but more fob friendly and plus look at how she absolutely destroyed her with the somali power wlhi its epic. It’s well known on tiktok Somalis dont play about their battles. This proves to me that somalia will prevail and the qabilists on this website are a slim tiny traumiztized and half ajnabi minority Somali Islamic Nationalism ftw
I’m not mad she won though :silanyolaugh:

Trending