Why are Somalis so militant?

They fight and argue so much. Whether in Somalia or outside the country.

Please chill-out people, relax. Try to find harmony with others, avoid conflict.

Reer Magaal I Blame Them
:sass2:

You blame them for everything

well-hey-wink.gif

Most Somalis are geeljire. geeljires are always recalcitrant and rebellious people, my way or the highway, your perspective doesn't matter. it reminds me of 5 year olds who fail Piaget's mountains task.

Most Somalis are geeljire. geeljires are always recalcitrant and rebellious people, my way or the highway, your perspective doesn't matter. it reminds me of 5 year olds who fail Piaget's mountains task.
You Somalis From Inland Should Eat Seafood More

:hemad: :hemad:

They fight and argue so much. Whether in Somalia or outside the country.

Please chill-out people, relax. Try to find harmony with others, avoid conflict.
Centuries of entrenched nomadic culture that encouraged frequent raiding of enemy clans and their livestock herds. Unfortunately, the rivalries between the major clans go back many generations and has only spilled into the 21st century.

My people the Reer Xamar have only been in Somalia for a couple hundred years and haven't built up intense clan rivalries. We are only interested in religion and making trade.

Centuries of entrenched nomadic culture that encouraged frequent raiding of enemy clans and their livestock herds. Unfortunately, the rivalries between the major clans go back many generations and has only spilled into the 21st century.

My people the Reer Xamar have only been in Somalia for a couple hundred years and haven't built up intense clan rivalries. We are only interested in religion and making trade.
i like reer xamar , very relaxed people

Trending

Latest posts