Why are Somalis So mainstream on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
and even in the US there more Somalis than Ethiopians. Somalis are the largest African group in the west(not sure about Nigerians).

Nigerians in Nigeria speak good English, so they are even easier to spot online.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Majority of Ethiopians can’t access the internet because it is so expensive over there whereas Somalia Data is cheap and readily available 4G. We have fiber optic even.

Besides how long are Somalis going to be stuck at 15-20 million. I think we are more than that.

Majority of Ethiopians can’t access the internet because it is so expensive over there whereas Somalia Data is cheap and readily available 4G. We have fiber optic even.

Besides how long are Somalis going to be stuck at 15-20 million. I think we are more than that.

that's very true its damn slow,expensive in Ethiopia,also govt messes with it while in Somalia its the best in all of Africa.
if you make a call to Ethiopia from Somalia it will cost you atleast $3 a minute, while that will last you 1/2 hr+ to the US.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
and even in the US there more Somalis than Ethiopians. Somalis are the largest African group in the west(not sure about Nigerians).
Not true Somalis are around 80K in America 80% of that are fobs. Wheras in America Ethiopians are at more than 250K all spread out and are second generation

Apollo

VIP
there's more than 250K ethiopians in America yet you don't hear a word from them.

They are divided up into several different ethnicities.. I don't see how an Oromo Ethiopian, Wolayta Ethiopian, Sidama Ethiopian, and Tigray Ethiopia would identify with each other.. many of them possibly even Somalis.

Not true Somalis are around 80K in America 80% of that are fobs. Wheras in America Ethiopians are at more than 250K all spread out and are second generation

There are about 1 million Somalis in developed countries (The Western world + Gulf Arab countries).

For Ethiopians, it is much lower. Probably 300K and the ones who live in the Gulf are dumb maids while the Somalis in the Gulf are often business owners or office workers.

They are divided up into several different ethnicities.. I don't see how an Oromo Ethiopian, Wolayta Ethiopian, Sidama Ethiopian, and Tigray Ethiopia would identify with each other.. many of them possibly even Somalis.

There are about 1 million Somalis in developed countries (The Western world + Gulf Arab countries).

For Ethiopians, it is much lower. Probably 300K and the ones who live in the Gulf are dumb maids while the Somalis in the Gulf are often business owners or office workers.
I think there theres more then a million Somalis in the west. No one counts Somalis in the west and most probably identify as black in the census

Keeysan

The humble one
I know I’m derailing here but this is a legit nut:pachah1:
73CDE346-E449-4190-8E14-46D1C07EB080.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
There are more Habeshas than Somalis in the developed world though.

I am not so sure. Even in Scandinavia the Somalis still outnumber the Habesha, but if the Nordcucks keep letting Eritreans in they might overtake us.

Somalis have a bigger diaspora than Ethiopians.

Ethiopians mostly only live in the US, but not in Europe.
another reason is that most Ethiopian in the diapora come from Minority tribes in ethiopia with no power, it is why they left the country for example oromo and ogaden(ex-somali tribe)

somalis in the diaspora come from the big influential clans thus they have more to say

Apollo

VIP
another reason is that most Ethiopian in the diapora come from Minority tribes in ethiopia with no power, it is why they left the country for example oromo and ogaden(ex-somali tribe)

somalis in the diaspora come from the big influential clans thus they have more to say

There is a brain drain going on with Ethiopian Americans.. they are slowly becoming like Nigerians with the best leaving Ethiopia for America.

World

VIP
I am not so sure. Even in Scandinavia the Somalis still outnumber the Habesha, but if the Nordcucks keep letting Eritreans in they might overtake us.
In Sweden+Norway, Somalis only slightly outnumber Habeshas.

But in Germany, there are 34k Somalis to 78.2k Habeshas.

Canada, Habeshas are also larger than Somalis.

Only in the UK does the Somali population dwarf them.

Status
Not open for further replies.