Why are Somalis on youtube so embarresing

Status
Not open for further replies.

This song mentioned Somali girls for a split second and didn't even get a full verse, like all the other ethnicities, yet it's only Somalis that are commenting this shit :stopit::ohlord::snoop:

Uff read the comments, you'll die of cringe

Also, before anyone starts screaming "XaLiMoS" I'd like to add, that most of the comments I've seen has been from Somali men :siilaanyolaugh:

This song mentioned Somali girls for a split second and didn't even get a full verse, like all the other ethnicities, yet it's only Somalis that are commenting this shit :stopit::ohlord::snoop:

Uff read the comments, you'll die of cringe
Somalis don't have the same level of good Western media exposure as most other ethnicities so don't be surprised of our own section of media hungry Somalis behave in such an embarrassing way and act like kids getting access to candy and access to the candy store for the first time. It's simple expected

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let the freshies have their fun wallahi always judging their every move as if they aren't embarrassed by diaspora somalis more.:gucciwhat:

I've noticed an increase in internet activity by fobs back in Somalia recently. They must have got around to laying the internet cables :siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wtf I just listen to it what kind of misogynistic song was that:gucciwhat::what:
This reminds me of how gaals are always so jealous about muslim guys being able to legally have 4 wives:chrisfreshhah: when they have a million girlfriends and side chicks themselves they have to hide.
I would love to have 4 wives of different ethnicities like this song says tbh why settle for one when fours an option:win::wow1:
This is a song I relate to:frdfvsb:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've noticed an increase in internet activity by fobs back in Somalia recently. They must have got around to laying the internet cables :siilaanyolaugh:
I think Mogadishu has like the fastest Internet in Africa so that explain why I see Somalis from Somalia commenting everywhere

Wtf I just listen to it what kind of misogynistic song was that:gucciwhat::what:
This reminds me of how gaals are always so jealous about muslim guys being able to legally have 4 wives:chrisfreshhah: when they have a million girlfriends and side chicks themselves they have to hide.
I would love to have 4 wives of different ethnicities like this song says tbh why settle for one when fours an option:win::wow1:
This is a song I relate to:frdfvsb:

I thought you were a girl :browtf:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
90% of the comments are Somali girls. I was going to ask you where are the comments because I didn't want to scroll looking for them but I didn't need to ask.

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending