Why are somalis in one extreme or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they are religious they are extremely religious when they are not they are extremely not,
I seen people pray 5 times a day,minded their own business,taking care of their lives,interested in other topics,doesnt explode in an arguement
I have seen people that go clubbing but never get drunk,use drugs,become s,minding there business responsible,respecting themselves
Buuutt not somalis when they go clubbing its like they have to go all the way,drink worse then the people who were drinking before,using drugs like crazy become total s,when somalis go bad they go rotten,become more atheist than the cadan that came up the word,
When they find god,they have to go to war with anyone that doesnt believe, all of a sudden they grow beards,where jiibab or what ever,i was argueing with a religious somali about how to use my hand when eating i gave up and just used a spoon,he had a problem with that too!!

Why cant we just be NORMAL,if you know god exist pray your prayer give dawah to those who are ready to listen,if you dont believe in god give your opinion and dont bring it up every chance you fucking get
If you go clubbing,respect yourself,just because you in a club it doesnt make you a ,chill

Or am i the only one that noticed this?

Last edited:
Most people r complex and their relationship with Allah is their business.

Remember that the root of Islam (most Abrahamic religions tbh) is how to live a fruitful life without self inflicted tragedy.

How one chooses to live that "fruitful" life and what awaits them in the afterlife is their business.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
not really mostly Somalis look how many somali ppl they arrest for terrorism etc
I'd say north Africans do this better than us. They are either hella religious or whoring themselves out.
Being arrested for terrorism doenst show how religious you are, terrorists most are young guys in early 20s or late teens who feel like they have committed so much sins they need to do alot to overcome it but Allah will forgive you of you repent sincerely no matter the amount of sins they are taken advantage by these big hypocrite "sheikhs"

I'd say north Africans do this better than us. They are either hella religious or whoring themselves out.
Being arrested for terrorism doenst show how religious you are, terrorists most are young guys in early 20s or late teens who feel like they have committed so much sins they need to do alot to overcome it but Allah will forgive you of you repent sincerely no matter the amount of sins they are taken advantage by these big hypocrite "sheikhs"
Algerians and moroccans are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.