Why Are Somalis Homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I can't stand gay bashers. Fags are my brothers. Think about it: the more gays there are, the more women there will be for us straight guys. Why would you hate someone who does not want to compete with women for you? Makes no sense. The only people who are anti-gay are closeted fags. Allah is not a homophobe. Qowmu Lut were not punished for gaylordism. They were punished for gay rape and a roster of other sins. Homosexuality is natural. Even lions are gay, and you can't get more alpha than lions:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html?amp

Typical bilaa diin aqli yar using animals as a point of reference for human behavior:gucciwhat::susp:

Typical bilaa diin aqli yar using animals as a point of reference for human behavior:gucciwhat::susp:
Qurunkaan yaa madaxa ka istaaga. If you wiped your boyfriend's hot semen from your face naya, you would see I was countering the argument that ry is against nature. It obviously isn't from the fact animals are gay as f*ck.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Qurunkaan yaa madaxa ka istaaga. If you wiped your boyfriend's hot semen from your face naya, you would see I was countering the argument that ry is against nature. It obviously isn't from the fact animals are gay as f*ck.

• We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
    And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)
If you want to get butt fcked, just say it. No need to find excuses.

xisaabiye

Another interesting point since we're on the topic. One of the prophecies of the end times was gay marriage. The Prophet(scw) didn't say homosexuality, but specifically used the word yankihu, saying man will marry man & women will marry women. This is unprecedented in history & we are the first people to witness the actual Marriage of Homosexuals

Saalax Bidaar

Your sister is next aboowe. The bantus who pummeled her tell me she's tighter than a chokehold.
:rolleyes:
From your posts alone, I can tell you are virgin. Miskiin.

Kaalay anaa kuu haye naag yar oo aad ku aastid intaad raga hooyadood iyo walashood caynaysid

• We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
    And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)
If you want to get butt fcked, just say it. No need to find excuses.
Practising lust on men refers to gay rape saxib. You would know that if your father did not f*ck his sister. Inbreds have a low IQ.

xisaabiye

Sidii gabadh lafuulay baad xiimaysa, maadabada balaga haya khaniis yahow :susp:

No you clearly tried to say it's normal because lions do it by using a bila damiir xayawaan as a reference point as to why homosexuality is acceptable. Adigu aqli malihiid wayna kaamuuqata:icon lol:

Niggas like you shouldn't exist, you're a waste of a stain. Or In the words of the great Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress:russ::drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Practising lust on men refers to gay rape saxib. You would know that if your father did not f*ck his sister. Inbreds have a low IQ.

Lust implies that men desired other men. It is homosexuality however you want to spin it yaa Nacas.

Exit that closet qaniisyow

Sidii gabadh lafuulay baad xiimaysa, maadabada balaga haya khaniis yahow :susp:

No you clearly tried to say it's normal because lions do it by using a bila damiir xayawaan as a reference point as to why homosexuality is acceptable. Adigu aqli malihiid wayna kaamuuqata:icon lol:

Niggas like you shouldn't exist, you're a waste of a stain. Or In the words of the great Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress:russ::drakelaugh:
Lions are homo, so homos are lions. That is my point ina adeer. To say it is good or bad ipso facto would be to commit the naturalistic fallacy. But we both know that no son of a woman inside of whom a donkey has gone balls deep would know what the naturalistic fallacy is. Tii ku dashe wase, foqol wecel foqol.

xisaabiye

Lions are homo, so homos are lions. That is my point ina adeer. To say it is good or bad ipso facto would be to commit the naturalistic fallacy. But we both know that no son of a woman inside of whom a donkey has gone balls deep would know what the naturalistic fallacy is. Tii ku dashe wase, foqol wecel foqol.

Tii xaraanta ahayd ee futada kaasooxaartay was:hahaidiot:

Lust implies that men desired other men. It is homosexuality however you want to spin it yaa Nacas.

Exit that closet qaniisyow
Lust in itself is not a sin. So if you want to take a literal approach, practising lust, whatever that means, since lust is a feeling, not a practise, would not be an offence. You're position is risible.

Even if you assume that it refers to ry, it does not follow that homosexuality was the only thing for which they were punished. They were punished for a litany of things as the Israeeliyaat show.

Thirdly, how can I be in the closet when I'm convicted for raping your father and your self. You are my son and I love you with all my heart.

Tii xaraanta ahayd ee futada kaasooxaartay was:hahaidiot:
Do you add emojis to your posts to convince yourself you're funny? My posts stand or fall on their own. Poor thing. This is the lack of confidence and self esteem kids develop when they get sodomised by uncle Bidaar Wanagsan. They never quite manage to shake off the trauma of choking on my ten inch cock whilst I drink fresh milk from their mother's breasts. Hoyadaa anaa kaa jecel.

Saalax Bidaar

Lust in itself is not a sin. So if you want to take a literal approach, practising lust, whatever that means, since lust is a feeling, not a practise, would not be an offence. You're position is risible.

Even if you assume that it refers to ry, it does not follow that homosexuality was the only thing for which they were punished. They were punished for a litany of things as the Israeeliyaat show.

Thirdly, how can I be in the closet when I'm convicted for raping your father and your self. You are my son and I love you with all my heart.

Read the verse again. They committed lewdness. Their practice of homosexuality was known throughout the land. Allah doesn't punish anyone for simple thoughts, obviously. For such punishment to befall on them, they would have to have persistently committed major sins.

What is the point of even arguing for such stance when you damn well know it is haram. Mise muraanka ka heshaa

Last edited:
I can't stand gay bashers. Fags are my brothers. Think about it: the more gays there are, the more women there will be for us straight guys. Why would you hate someone who does not want to compete with women for you? Makes no sense. The only people who are anti-gay are closeted fags. Allah is not a homophobe. Qowmu Lut were not punished for gaylordism. They were punished for gay rape and a roster of other sins. Homosexuality is natural. Even lions are gay, and you can't get more alpha than lions:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html?amp

waryaa stop promoting the POO POO eaters agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending