Why Are Somalis Homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something that somalis will need to discuss and debate. Morality is a huge topic sxb!!! America is still struggling with it. Somalia will also struggle with these morality issues also because this is where religion actually has an influence because it does speak about these topics, infact it is the only area that govt and religion will clash in the future. There is no other area that religion and govt clash other then morality because a big part of religion deals with morality. It's a huge topic and will take centuries to deal with, not something immediate.!!!
We're discussing and debating right now aren't we. We need your fatwa saxib. Brothers are taking it up the pipehole right now behind closed doors. They need to know if their groans of pleasure are condoned by wadaads or not. Otherwise they will lose their iman and became alhlul gaal like @EternalLightX. ry is better than atheism.

Also, the f*ck you mean by a clash between government and morality? Government has no business regulating morality. We are accountable only to Allah subxana waa tacala, not to some fag politician. Allah's sharia is secularism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidaar, For example, Slavery they did a tanasul on that the religious folks, Islam does actually allow for slavery!!! One morality area has been addressed. It is illegal to conduct in slavery in the muslim countries today. So give it time I guess. The real issues we are facing with religious folks that need immediate addressing is 'freedom'. They can really impact on freedom aspects and once they do, that society can never progress because people will be to scared to think or generate new ideas because of the backlash from the society who refuses 'freedom of thought, speech, etc'.

I think we will need to trade off with them. Whether anyone likes it or not, they have a strong influence over the people. They are an institution themselves, probably one of the biggest institutions in the land. When someone enjoys that sort of leverage and power, you will need to negotiate with them and do tanasul yourself on areas. I honestly am prepared to tanasul on areas that won't affect our progress. Freedom of religion for example is one I would tanasul on, there isn't benefit other religions will bring in terms of development because religion doesn't deal with development. I am prepared to tanasul on that for example!!!

But freedom of ideas, thoughts, inventions, equality between genders/tribes/regions I won't tanasul on that, because this can have an effect on our over-all progress as a nation if we are not creating an environment that allows all our people to 'succeed'. You just don't know where that next einstein might be in our people and if there is laws or a culture that segregates them from success we will never be able to see their full potential because they will rott away in the background because our system is designed to keep them out and this means we will remain where we are forever cause we are not utilizing our best anymore but have fallen to jahiliyah!!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly think the secularist will need to accept tanasul. We must prioritize what areas we will tanasul on. We all ultimately want freedom unrestricted, equality unrestricted, and justice unrestricted but at the end of the day, we will not get everything we want. So we must sit down and say ok this area we will accept a tanasul on because there isn't any tangible progress it will add to our country. Many societies were one religion and very successful like romans, egyptians, greeks, etc. You see freedom of religion doesn't impact on development.

We will need to accommodate foreigners in the future that is my opinion so they feel free, happy, etc because we want to do the same and aim to steal from the rest of the world their best and brightest and relocate them to Somalia so we keep adding to our pool of success. Immigration is critical to success, all empires had this in the past and so does America, if they just relied on their own pool of people, they would be overlooking the potential billions around the world where there could be a possible eisntein lurking somewhere. For example, if steve jobs father didnt migrate from syria to america, we wouldn't have the IPHONE today. We want to do the same thing in the future, bring the foreigners only the best I mean to our country and we let them invent and produce in our country.

But this sort of progress isn't possible untill we create a society were it's free-equal-justice among ourselves, noone is going to come to a country where they don't even have the environment set up for success among themselves.

Some of the things in the constitution is scary runti. It's limiting who can be president to superficial things like he must be somali, he must be muslim, he must be a certain age, he must be male. We need to forget this jahiliyah sxb, people who judge things on this nonsense will never succeed. We need to teach our people your brother in humanity is not the one who speaks the same language as you or has the same religion as you or is from your family, your true brother in humanity is the one who wants your work with in progressing your life and his life.

That's why the prophet sent people to abysinia a gaalo empire to seek refuge, they didnt go there and try to change their laws or society, they shut up and lived like the other people not disturbing the order.

We must teach somalis the one laying bombs on the ground for you is not your brother, he might look like you, he might speak like you, he might even have same religion as you but he is killing you, how can this person be your brother? see thats the problem when you start judging people on superficial matters like somali ma tahay, muslim ma tahay, we should say 'horumar ma jeceshay' haday haa ku jawaban soo dhowow dheh your my brother!!!!

Last edited:
Bidaar, For example, Slavery they did a tanasul on that the religious folks, Islam does actually allow for slavery!!! One morality area has been addressed. It is illegal to conduct in slavery in the muslim countries today. So give it time I guess. The real issues we are facing with religious folks that need immediate addressing is 'freedom'. They can really impact on freedom aspects and once they do, that society can never progress because people will be to scared to think or generate new ideas because of the backlash from the society who refuses 'freedom of thought, speech, etc'.
That's a great point. Extremists claim slavery is halal because the Qur'an supports it. What they don't understand is that the Quran was addressed to an illiterate Stone Age society that buried their female newborns. Slavery was part of their economy. If Allah banned it overnight the people would have put their livelihood before Islam. Allah left it to human reason to do away with it. Not everything in the Quran is meant for all time. You have to look at the context in which it was revealed. If the context no longer applies, the rule can he adapted. Surah Nisa says you can hit your wife, but that has to be seen in the context of an Arab people so backward they used to bury their female newborns. They used to beat their women senseless, but Allah said to use it only as a last resort; he really wanted to ban it outright but the people were just too primitive. In fact Allah is not a "he" at all. God has no gender. This is a metaphor. We can't adopt a literal interpretation of the Quran.

You said earlier that you think the story of Lut is really about warning people. Do you think it is an allegory too?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We're discussing and debating right now aren't we. We need your fatwa saxib. Brothers are taking it up the pipehole right now behind closed doors. They need to know if their groans of pleasure are condoned by wadaads or not. Otherwise they will lose their iman and became alhlul gaal like @EternalLightX. ry is better than atheism.

Also, the f*ck you mean by a clash between government and morality? Government has no business regulating morality. We are accountable only to Allah subxana waa tacala, not to some fag politician. Allah's sharia is secularism.
Oh come on !! I find two women more appealing than two men, it's more pleasing on the eye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's a great point. Extremists claim slavery is halal because the Qur'an supports it. What they don't understand is that the Quran was addressed to an illiterate Stone Age society that buried their female newborns. Slavery was part of their economy. If Allah banned it overnight the people would have put their livelihood before Islam. Allah left it to human reason to do away with it. Not everything in the Quran is meant for all time. You have to look at the context in which it was revealed. If the context no longer applies, the rule can he adapted. Surah Nisa says you can hit your wife, but that has to be seen in the context of an Arab people so backward they used to bury their female newborns. They used to beat their women senseless, but Allah said to use it only as a last resort; he really wanted to ban it outright but the people were just too primitive. In fact Allah is not a "he" at all. God has no gender. This is a metaphor. We can't adopt a literal interpretation of the Quran.

You said earlier that you think the story of Lut is really about warning people. Do you think it is an allegory too?

Everyone knows changes occur slowly, even in evolution, everything is small changes. Just like a baby starts crawling first before walking and then running. I know why slavery was allowed back then, it was their livelihood source of income. But now that we found better ways then slavery, we got rid of it. I agree the quran is context specific, if the quran is talking about fighting infidels it doesnt mean all infidels around the world if that was the case, the prophet would never of sent anyone to abysinia for refuge since they weren't muslim. He was friends with gaalos who respected humanity and didn't trangress, it was the one's who were fighting him that he fought only. Islam is understood and read for political objectives today not in the context and using sound reasoning!!!

We have exported this salafist garbage that goes against the historical context of islam and our own reasoning as human level. If those salafist say the sun doesn't exist and it's just an illusion in our mind, these salafist will start exporting this false idea around the world and convincing people how the sun doesnt really exist!!!

I honestly think the secularist will need to accept tanasul. We must prioritize what areas we will tanasul on. We all ultimately want freedom unrestricted, equality unrestricted, and justice unrestricted but at the end of the day, we will not get everything we want. So we must sit down and say ok this area we will accept a tanasul on because there isn't any tangible progress it will add to our country. Many societies were one religion and very successful like romans, egyptians, greeks, etc. You see freedom of religion doesn't impact on development.

We will need to accommodate foreigners in the future that is my opinion so they feel free, happy, etc because we want to do the same and aim to steal from the rest of the world their best and brightest and relocate them to Somalia so we keep adding to our pool of success. Immigration is critical to success, all empires had this in the past and so does America, if they just relied on their own pool of people, they would be overlooking the potential billions around the world where there could be a possible eisntein lurking somewhere. For example, if steve jobs father didnt migrate from syria to america, we wouldn't have the IPHONE today. We want to do the same thing in the future, bring the foreigners only the best I mean to our country and we let them invent and produce in our country.

But this sort of progress isn't possible untill we create a society were it's free-equal-justice among ourselves, noone is going to come to a country where they don't even have the environment set up for success among themselves.

Some of the things in the constitution is scary runti. It's limiting who can be president to superficial things like he must be somali, he must be muslim, he must be a certain age, he must be male. We need to forget this jahiliyah sxb, people who judge things on this nonsense will never succeed. We need to teach our people your brother in humanity is not the one who speaks the same language as you or has the same religion as you or is from your family, your true brother in humanity is the one who wants your work with in progressing your life and his life.

That's why the prophet sent people to abysinia a gaalo empire to seek refuge, they didnt go there and try to change their laws or society, they shut up and lived like the other people not disturbing the order.

We must teach somalis the one laying bombs on the ground for you is not your brother, he might look like you, he might speak like you, he might even have same religion as you but he is killing you, how can this person be your brother? see thats the problem when you start judging people on superficial matters like somali ma tahay, muslim ma tahay, we should say 'horumar ma jeceshay' haday haa ku jawaban soo dhowow dheh your my brother!!!!
Its ironic the Somali constitution says only a Muslim can be leader. Somalis flee Muslim leaders everyday to live under kafir ones in Europe and North America. Non-Muslims are more just rulers than cock sucking Somali pols

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidaar, you seem like an intelligent gentleman, but we must teach somalis that just because someone looks like you, talks like you, and has same religion as you doesn't mean he is your brother. We must judge people on their actions or character not how they look or speak which is the worst form of jahiliyah. What happens if someone who doesnt look like you or speak like you comes up with a great invention or has a great idea to add to your country, noone will listen to him cause our constitution and laws doesn't allow for it. You see how this will impact on us? I am very confident in saying the person who lives in the west is a closer brother to me then that shababi laying bombs down for me just like the abysinian empire was closer to the prophet then his own people of quraish who spoke and looked like him.

We are in deep jahiliyah unfortunately bidaar_wanagsan!!!! Hopefully our generation will get rid of this and free up this country to succeed. I don't expect much hope from our current secularist who are more nationalistic due to their upbringing in a time when somalia was about nationalism, we need to bring in a secularism that judges people on results not how someone looks or speaks or he has a gus or siil!!!

Bidaar, you seem like an intelligent gentleman, but we must teach somalis that just because someone looks like you, talks like you, and has same religion as you doesn't mean he is your brother. We must judge people on their actions or character not how they look or speak which is the worst form of jahiliyah. What happens if someone who doesnt look like you or speak like you comes up with a great invention or has a great idea to add to your country, noone will listen to him cause our constitution and laws doesn't allow for it. You see how this will impact on us? I am very confident in saying the person who lives in the west is a closer brother to me then that shababi laying bombs down for me just like the abysinian empire was closer to the prophet then his own people of quraish who spoke and looked like him.

We are in deep jahiliyah unfortunately bidaar_wanagsan!!!! Hopefully our generation will get rid of this and free up this country to succeed. I don't expect much hope from our current secularist who are more nationalistic due to their upbringing in a time when somalia was about nationalism, we need to bring in a secularism that judges people on results not how someone looks or speaks or he has a gus or siil!!!
Actually, I've got a very low IQ. I had to take my driving test nine times before I got my license, and only then because I let the Greek instructor do her makeup in my shiny bidaar.

You're so right bro. Who gives a flying f*ck if some moron looks and talks like you? To hell with (((cushites))). We have to embrace all God's creation. Indeed, the Abyssinian Christians did more for Islam than the Arabs who persecuted our noble prophet. That's why I don't allow anti-Xabasha propaganda. My ex-wife used to say naclatullahi calaa Ethiopia. I used to beat the little . Ethiopians were the allies of the Sahaba, may Allah bless them. They are the reason Islam spread. What have Somalis done for Islam apart from collecting welfare from the kuffar? They are cucks.

Let's have a threesome then ;)
yeah my reaction to sword swallowers and pillowbiters used to be more of yuk!!,
not the fear and hatred..

there is a program to promote homosexuality by the powers that be because it weakens the family unit, and helps keep the slaves docile..

but thats political, on a personal level never had any problems with them..

lesbians i might have a problem, coz one of my ex's left me for one..

Let's have a threesome then ;)
Subxanallah. Sadaxdheena maa is wasno kulaha. Dumarka Soomalida wii halaween.

I'm chaste walaal. Tasty honeys like you with an ample chest have ruined my life. Check out my thread Dating Stories for the full story. The powerful urgings of the flesh have made me come undone like the flies of a playboy rolling on the bed with mama sitas.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yeah my reaction to sword swallowers and pillowbiters used to be more of yuk!!,
not the fear and hatred..

there is a program to promote homosexuality by the powers that be because it weakens the family unit, and helps keep the slaves docile..

but thats political, on a personal level never had any problems with them..

lesbians i might have a problem, coz one of my ex's left me for one..
Who doesn't like siccoring ;) mmm

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wahabbi rubbish. I dare you to show me where Allah says that dick riders are bad. Just one verse. I bet you can't. Shame on you for lying about our noble religion.
You are such a nacas wallahi.

Why do you think people of Lut where punished? They practiced homosexuality.

Actually, I've got a very low IQ. I had to take my driving test nine times before I got my license, and only then because I let the Greek instructor do her makeup in my shiny bidaar.

You're so right bro. Who gives a flying f*ck if some moron looks and talks like you? To hell with (((cushites))). We have to embrace all God's creation. Indeed, the Abyssinian Christians did more for Islam than the Arabs who persecuted our noble prophet. That's why I don't allow anti-Xabasha propaganda. My ex-wife used to say naclatullahi calaa Ethiopia. I used to beat the little . Ethiopians were the allies of the Sahaba, may Allah bless them. They are the reason Islam spread. What have Somalis done for Islam apart from collecting welfare from the kuffar? They are cucks.

This is what they want. To divide us.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No, dullard, they were punished for rape. Go back to school.

:bell:

• We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
    And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)

Bidaartaa wa lagu qasaaray nacaskii ku dhaaly was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts