Why Are Somalis Homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Most of the Prophets and Messengers called for Tawheed but Lut called for the people to stop homosexuality and sodomy. Its clearly HARAAM so please don't say it is a misunderstanding.
@Bidaar Wanagsan makes the argument that everything he doesn't like is not Islamic. I know it's clearly haram but get that through to "liberal" Muslims out there

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Most of the Prophets and Messengers called for Tawheed but Lut called for the people to stop homosexuality and sodomy. Its clearly HARAAM so please don't say it is a misunderstanding.
@Bidaar Wanagsan makes the argument that everything he doesn't like is not Islamic. I know it's clearly haram but get that through to "liberal" Muslims out there

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally don't approve of gay behavior, I don't see any evolutionary benefits to it!!! If we were all gay, we wouldn't be here today!!! I'd say to watch this behavior so it doesn't get out of hand and destroy us through extinction!!! We shouldn't just follow everything the west does, if they are going off a cliff, im not joining them and I dont think our country should either!!!

I think the LUT story is more about God warning people, if your society turns all gay, you will end up being dead through extinction as reproduction is not possible between the same gender!!!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Well I mean it's haram to support them. The Prophet Lut (AS)'s wife was punished along with those who participated in sodomy because of her support. I'm pretty apathetic towards gay people if I'm being completely honest though

It's due to Somalis' understanding of Islam. But, Islam is really easy to "misunderstand" by its followers. It's like a plane that is built for the purpose of being hijacked.
The Islamic plane has been hijacked by too many Muhammad Attas like @fox and his Salafi boyfriends. We have to storm the COCK-pit and retake it before they crash it into the Kaaba. I have to be honest though, storming a pit of cocks isn't my idea of a good time. No wonder @fox likes to dwell there.

You're quoting Ibn Qayyim? He's the same guy who said you can masturbate through a hole in a melon. Consensual relations between two loving partners is evil, but screwing a poor melon is pleasing to God? He was a disgusting blasphemer who should have been imprisoned like his mentor Ibn Taymiyyah. May Allah curse that homo. Ameen, yaa Rab, ameen!

Well I mean it's haram to support them. The Prophet Lut (AS)'s wife was punished along with those who participated in sodomy because of her support. I'm pretty apathetic towards gay people if I'm being completely honest though
Lut's wife was not punished for going to a gay pride march. She was punished for looking back at the people of Lut when Allah told them to clear out of town. Also, the story might be allegorical because Allah would not destroy someone just for one sin for otherwise no person would escape punishment. Allah's justice and mercy far outweigh his retribution. The story is better understood as an allegory about the danger of sin. Also, there were children among Lut's people. Why would Allah punish innocent children? That's a totally unIslamic concept. The traditional interpretation contradicts the Quran and needs to be revised. Please don't promote lies about Allah's message.

I personally don't approve of gay behavior, I don't see any evolutionary benefits to it!!! If we were all gay, we wouldn't be here today!!! I'd say to watch this behavior so it doesn't get out of hand and destroy us through extinction!!! We shouldn't just follow everything the west does, if they are going off a cliff, im not joining them and I dont think our country should either!!!

I think the LUT story is more about God warning people, if your society turns all gay, you will end up being dead through extinction as reproduction is not possible between the same gender!!!
Dr Osman you're a great scholar of Islam. Your words carry a lot of weight. You're right. We should not promote ry. We need to bear fruit and multiply as the noble Injeel and Torat say. But bro, that's no reason for persecution is it? There have always been gus riders since the prophet Lut and always will be. If it is a choice, why would someone choose to be among a hated and persecuted minority? Doesn't make sense. It is obviously genetic. Gus jaceykla waa caadi.

Our motto should be: To you your gus, and to me my siil. This is how true wadaads conduct themselves. Only fags like Ibn Taymiyyah believe in persecution. I will publish my treatise on this subject very soon. It will expose the lies and propaganda of the Wahabbi enemies of Islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman you're a great scholar of Islam. Your words carry a lot of weight. You're right. We should not promote ry. We need to bear fruit and multiply as the noble Injeel and Torat say. But bro, that's no reason for persecution is it? There have always been gus riders since the prophet Lut and always will be. If it is a choice, why would someone choose to be among a hated and persecuted minority? Doesn't make sense. It is obviously genetic. Gus jaceykla waa caadi.

Our motto should be: To you your gus, and to me my siil. This is how true wadaads conduct themselves. Only fags like Ibn Taymiyyah believe in persecution. I will publish my treatise on this subjecyy very soon. It will expose the lies and propaganda of the Wahabbi enemies if Islam.

This is something that somalis will need to discuss and debate. Morality is a huge topic sxb!!! America is still struggling with it. Somalia will also struggle with these morality issues also because this is where religion actually has an influence because it does speak about these topics, infact it is the only area that govt and religion will clash in the future. There is no other area that religion and govt clash other then morality because a big part of religion deals with morality. It's a huge topic and will take centuries to deal with, not something immediate.!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidaar, For example, Slavery they did a tanasul on that the religious folks, Islam does actually allow for slavery!!! One morality area has been addressed. It is illegal to conduct in slavery in the muslim countries today. So give it time I guess. The real issues we are facing with religious folks that need immediate addressing is 'freedom'. They can really impact on freedom aspects and once they do, that society can never progress because people will be to scared to think or generate new ideas because of the backlash from the society who refuses 'freedom of thought, speech, etc'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending