Why Are Somalis Homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing against them but actively engaging in anal coitus leads to an early burial.

Most humans are exclusively heterosexual (barring bi-curious anomalies). Also, this notion of exclusive homosexuality is sparingly practiced by animals and is a new phenomenon in humans.

"Scholars" used to think the earth was flat too. Now we have a better understanding of science. Homos are born, not made. Even lions are dick riders these days. No way are lions are going to hell. They're beautiful.

Allah hates fag bashers.
Well according to Islam, animals turn into dust on that day, there's no one way ticket to hell for them. I never once bashed "fags" or criticized them over something I am aware that they don't choose, it's the public acts I don't tolerate. Bidaar, you need to take your head out of the sand.

Nothing against them but actively engaging in anal coitus leads to a premature grave.

Most humans are exclusively heterosexual (barring bi-curious anomalies). Also, this notion of exclusive homosexuality is sparingly practiced by animals and is a new phenomenon in humans.
I like pussy, I don't understand the phenomenon, but new? Nahh girl. Qowmu Lut were into the anal business too, and they're not exactly modern are they.

Also, why assume gays are only dick riders. They're muff divers too. Plenty of sisters are gay as f*ck. Can't get your mind off the dick huh? You're one sick character sis.

Animals are the biggest fags in the world. I once saw two snails going at it like there was no tomorrow. Slimiest shit I ever saw.

Well according to Islam, animals turn into dust on that day, there's no one way ticket to hell for them. I never once bashed "fags" or criticized them over something I am aware that they don't choose, it's the public acts I don't tolerate. Bidaar, you need to take your head out of the sand.
There are animals in paradise, believe me. Tigers and lions are def gonna be there. Because loads of us are gonna be asking for them, along with unicorns and giant bunnies. No way some of them aren't gay. But I wouldn't expect a dirty atheist to know that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I like pussy, do I don't understand the phenomenon, but new? Nahh girl. Qowmu Lut were into the anal business too, and they're not exactly modern are they.

Also, why assume gays are only dick riders. They're muff divers too. Plenty of sisters are gay as f*ck. Can't get your mind off the dick huh? You're one sick character sis.

Animals are the biggest fags in the world. I once saw two snails going at it like there was no tomorrow. Slimiest shit I ever saw.

The operative word is sparingly. :trumpsmirk:Everyone is cool with the gays. They are exceptional fashionstas. :manny: But when junior is actively being taught in school that its cool to cross dress and backdoor entry is a safe sexual health practice, they hit the fan. I assume you are one of those hypocrites that say, do as you want but not 'muh son'. :denzelnigga: Be honest.

There are animals in paradise, believe me. Tigers and lions are def gonna be there. Because loads of us are gonna be asking for them, along with unicorns and giant bunnies. No way some of them aren't gay. But I wouldn't expect a dirty atheist to know that.
Atheist? Stop projecting :kodaksmiley:
Anyway, I'm off this thread, I'll leave you to wallow in misery...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benjamin

någon :)
@:333 He is already gay :noneck:

upload_2017-8-31_18-41-30.png

The operative word is sparingly. :trumpsmirk:Everyone is cool with the gays. They are exceptional fashionstas. :manny: But when junior is actively being taught in school that its cool to cross dress and backdoor entry is a safe sexual health practice, they hit the fan. I assume you are one of those hypocrites that say, do as you want but not 'muh son'. :denzelnigga: Be honest.
I think you're right sis. I don't want my kid to part his cheeks for another guy. I want grandchildren, especially as I will be dead soon.

But you don't have to be a queer to crossdress. I used to wear my girlfriend's knickers all the time when my under wear was dirty. I would wear her bra too if I had manboobs, but alxamdulilah, I'm a skinny mofo.

Fashionista? I don't know anything about fashion. I'm a gruffy old bear. Fashion is for wussies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You change your avatar so frequently that it's hard to recognise you. What a homo. And yes, I will pound your ass if you're not careful.
Your funny they are terrified by men who like other men lol Somalis are homophobic, majority Africans are disgusted by the notion of sodomy, it's not really natural in my opinion. Lesbians are a rarity in Somali women I've yet to see a woman openly declaring love for another woman,

Your funny they are terrified by men who like other men lol Somalis are homophobic, majority Africans are disgusted by the notion of sodomy, it's not really natural in my opinion. Lesbians are a rarity in Somali women I've yet to see a woman openly declaring love for another woman,
That's why I think colonialism should have not been abolished. It would have taught negroes about gay rights, tranny rights, lesbo rights, etc. Africans are savages. They need to be disciplined by their white overlords.

Gaylordism is not natural? Shame on you sis. Aren't you the same woman who was telling me she loves lesbian ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's why I think colonialism should have not been abolished. It would have taught negroes about gay rights, tranny rights, lesbo rights, etc. Africans are savages. They need to be disciplined by their white overlords.

Gaylordism is not natural? Shame on you sis. Aren't you the same woman who was telling me she loves lesbian ?
I do but I am not attracted to women I just find it appealing compared to the conventional Hetro

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's due to Somalis' understanding of Islam. But, Islam is really easy to "misunderstand" by its followers. It's like a plane that is built for the purpose of being hijacked.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's due to Somalis' understanding of Islam. But, Islam is really easy to "misunderstand" by its followers. It's like a plane that is built for the purpose of being hijacked.
Most of the Prophets and Messengers called for Tawheed but Lut called for the people to stop homosexuality and sodomy. Its clearly HARAAM so please don't say it is a misunderstanding.
Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Both of them – fornication and homosexuality – involve immorality that goes against the wisdom of Allaah’s creation and commandment. For homosexuality involves innumerable evil and harms, and the one to whom it is done would be better off being killed than having this done to him, because after that he will become so evil and so corrupt that there can be no hope of his being reformed, and all good is lost for him, and he will no longer feel any shame before Allaah or before His creation. The semen of the one who did that to him will act as a poison on his body and soul. The scholars differed as to whether the one to whom it is done will ever enter Paradise. There are two opinions which I heard Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrate.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending