Why Are Somalis Homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand gay bashers. Fags are my brothers. Think about it: the more gays there are, the more women there will be for us straight guys. Why would you hate someone who does not want to compete with women for you? Makes no sense. The only people who are anti-gay are closeted fags. Allah is not a homophobe. Qowmu Lut were not punished for gaylordism. They were punished for gay rape and a roster of other sins. Homosexuality is natural. Even lions are gay, and you can't get more alpha than lions:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html?amp

I can't stand gay bashers. Fags are my brothers. Think about it: the more gays there are, the more women there will be for us straight guys. Why would you hate someone who does not want to compete with women for you? Makes no sense. The only people who are anti-gay are closeted fags. Allah is not a homophobe. Qowmu Lut were not punished for gaylordism. They were punished for gay rape and a roster of other sins. Homosexuality is natural. Even lions are gay, and you can't get more alpha than lions:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html?amp

We are muslim

because homosexuality has never been part of Somali culture.

Evidence in this is there is not mentioned in gabays (poems), or stories throughout the Somali history

because homosexuality has never been part of Somali culture.

Evidence in this is there is not mentioned in gabays (poems), or stories throughout the Somali history
Just because they are not holding gay pride rallies in Mog doesn't mean there are no Somali fags. There are even gay Somali imams in Australia. Afghans say they are homophobic too, but they practise Bachi Bazi, meaning boy fucking. Fucking men is xaram, but screwing boys is halal? Sick culture.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
giphy.gif

Of course religion is a big factor. I've also noticed that Africans are some of the most homophobic folks :cosbyhmm: I'd like to look into it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amen. They're taking over TV shows as well; it's like they can't go a moment without showcasing Eli and Daniel "sharing a moment" :faysalwtf:

Amen. They're taking over TV shows as well; it's like they can't go a moment without showcasing Eli and Daniel "sharing a moment" :faysalwtf:
Are you saying Amen to your own question? So sad.

And it's not Amen, you Christian Wannabee. Its Ameen. I will take a dick riding Somali over a Christian wannabe.

First of all dont cuss me cause I didnt say anything to you. Besides its clear homosexual acts are forbidden and its written in the Quran what else can I tell you?
You called me a troll and now you're ing? Fear Allah warya

Where does it say Fags Are Evil in the Noble Quran? You're a liar and a fraud.

Are you saying Amen to your own question? So sad.

And it's not Amen, you Christian Wannabee. Its Ameen. I will take a dick riding Somali over a Christian wannabe.
Aren't you an atheist? Did I trigger you? :gucciwhat: I was only adding on to your sad ass thread. You should be thanking me old man:ufdup:

My apologies. I guess every stance on homosexual acts by scholars, etc. were mistaken all along.

:sass2:
"Scholars" used to think the earth was flat too. Now we have a better understanding of science. Homos are born, not made. Even lions are dick riders these days. No way are lions are going to hell. They're beautiful.

Allah hates fag bashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts