Why are Somali weddings so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try my best to never go to weddings. I've only ever been to 3 in my life 1 in the last 12 years. I don't see the point in weddings at all
Celebrating, having fun and making memories with your family AND FOOD. I'm going to save money up for my wedding because it's going to be only about food.

And I'm not even gonna have a full-blown wedding as it's useless :samwelcome:
I used to think that before and would never dream about wanting a wedding because I hate attention, but I realised it's not about me at all. It's about your whole family. Some weddings aren't the best, but I just love to see old family members sitting around and the baranbuur and the dancing and hopefully people enjoying themselves without looking around for the camera lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And I'm not even gonna have a full-blown wedding as it's useless :samwelcome:

And expensive just have a gathering 100-200 ppl that can only come in with a invitation card

After the wedding take a trip to Malaysia

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
And expensive just have a gathering 100-200 ppl that can only come in with a invitation card

After the wedding take a trip to Malaysia
:dzmxmmb: No more than extended family. If a nigga ain't spoke to me for 10 years he ain't coming to my aroos. If I don't know you from my side of the family you ain't coming. It's gonna be 50 people max. Spend the money that would've been spent on a wedding in something more useful like buying a house or something else.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:dzmxmmb: No more than extended family. If a nigga ain't spoke to me for 10 years he ain't coming to my aroos. If I don't know you from my side of the family you ain't coming. It's gonna be 50 people max. Spend the money that would've been spent on a wedding in something more useful like buying a house or something else.
Exactly and the weddings with invitation is nicer than the one where anyone can come in also you wouldnt have a bunch of ungrateful ppl talking shit about the wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending