Why Are Somali Phobic Of No Government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see it in my father face he looks 'horrified' and it's genuine when he hears about 'dawlad la'anta'. It's definitely something he is not clearly comfortable with and this is a problem as some 'barbaric' type clans may see this as a loop-hole to take 'advantage' of this to get things which are not reasonable or practical or provable.

I urge Somalis do not fear some areas are 'dawlad la'an' it is manageable as long as they acknowledge their role as 'state less' people, this half the problem with Somalis, the regions who are state less don't believe they are which can make it hard to begin 'treaty' models and 'defining reserve areas' for them and how the 'government' clans and non-governed clans can co exist which will be all stipulated in the treaty model.

I say apply this model to areas that are un-decided, state-less, areas switching loyalties between administration. This allows them breathhing space to operate how they want in their area while respecting other clans who are decided and united and have a state to progress. This can mean there is no potential conflict 'kala dan baynu nahay' markasi.

If those treaty areas want to wait say for 10 years till they decide they want to join the government, we can add clauses like this in there. It's fine Somaliyay there are many people in the world who are phobic of government or prefer living traditional lives. Famous examples are native indian reserve areas, aboriginal reserve areas. These places are not 'governments' they are 'ungoverned' but controlled on 'treaty' with their 'elder' because they accepted they are not a government but at the same waa inay aqbalan adigu inaad dawlad tahay ama 'treaty' waxba kama jiro hadi aan laysu aqoonsaneen waxanu kala nahay. Somali clans who are un-decided, switch between administrations,

Visit America the leading nation of the world, they even have 'amish people' living in horses and farms and refusing tv, cars, dawladnimo. This is what religion does, waa loo dhaafay inay sidasi ahaadan. I urge PL to discuss a similar model for SSC/GM/HS oo aan mamulo been ah kor lo dhisin lakin dhulka waxba ooolin. Waa in realityga laga hadla somalia, some clans prefer to live how they are untill they see a safe nation to join, this is great, now treaty that and nidaami si dhaksaha badan si aduunka loo tuuso meel walbo waa nidaamsan yahay lakin dadku ayaa kala duwan oo system uu gaar ah loo samaye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If this happened in Somalia. I would care less about Hamar/GM/HS/SSC. Waa ii nidaamsan yihin wax lagu wada hadlo waa jira. Maybe If I go to GM/SSC i will use the treaty agreement. Treaty waa sida galkayo ceasefire it worked, dawlad la'antooda bay ku fican yihin nimanku uu daaya lakin NIDAMIYA with TREATY, taas haday diidan dalka ha laga tarxilo, xal ka haboon treaty aduunka ma jiro for backward people so u dont stop progressive regions to achieve their goals