Why are Somali men's interracial relationships so much more successful than Somali women's?

It seems like Somali women always have trouble in their relationships and often end up getting divorced. but Somali men's relationships seem to function very well.

It seems like Somali women always have trouble in their relationships and often end up getting divorced. but Somali men's relationships seem to function very well.

Did you check every single household ? What you see on social media is not the majority.
Successful couples are lowkey that's why you don't hear about them and they are right.

Did you check every single household ? What you see on social media is not the majority.
Successful couples are lowkey that's why you don't hear about them and they are right.
that's exactly my point. you always hear about unsuccessful couples from xalimo IR relationships but you never hear that about faraxs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
that's exactly my point. you always hear about unsuccessful couples from xalimo IR relationships but you never hear that about faraxs
Wrong. Maya Jama dad and Russian girl who looked for her Somali dad and twin Polish girls from Germany who looked for their Somali dad etc. It goes both ways sxb.

Because every time you see a successful relationship, the man is in the picture. If it wasn’t, the farax would bounce and it would just be some lady raising a half somali baby alone, and god knows there are plenty of those

My hubby and I are in an interracial marriage and its going fine. Of course we have our little disagreements but divorce isn't an option. People make relationships hard because they over think things and let small things become huge.

VixR

Veritas
Somalispot would have you believe otherwise with the overblown representation of Salafi mosques when most female-ajnabi marriages aren’t of that variety, and the women’s are actually more successful.

Have you ever seen a farax who is married/dated an ex-con lady? Meanwhile, lots of xalimos are into ex-con men. Yeah, yeah....

Trending

Latest posts