Why are somali men so skinny?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The diet nowadays

Big families too. The average abdi can't have a proper feast at home because he has to limit his portion size because he has to worry about sharing food with his family.

All the fat somalis I know came from small families

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The real question we need to be asking is why overweight abdis be so feminine. All the fat goes to their hips and ass they look like they want on female hormone therapy

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
The real question we need to be asking is why overweight abdis be so feminine. All the fat goes to their hips and ass they look like they want on female hormone therapy
Youre asking the wrong questions Yami. You should be asking why are we not getting a Rihanna album

Kisame

Aabihiina wasse, at least be a fat f*ck and eat at Maccies or be a hench MF, caatonimo ma lu ogalo, drink beer and cider if its peak 🤣🤣🤣

In the UK are there programs in school where young men can get in shape??

In america for example most of our in shape teenagers are student athletes. They are the main ones in school that lift weights and exercise every week. Student athletics are taken pretty seriously too. We don't have club academies like in Europe for example so most of our athletes develop while in school.

If you ever see a 15 year old cadaan kid squatting 300+ on tiktok they are most likey an American teen that played American football at one point. Football training programs require weight training sessions 3-4 times a week.
I've even seen south sudanese guys look buff and ripped after training in basketball for multiple years. Even basketball teams here in the states weight train at least 3 times a week.

America is a cheat code honestly for teenager. Sadly most Somali kids rarely got to participate in sports here. That's why we haven't been able to beat the lugo baasto allegations here in the states. I believe the next gen of Somali kids born in and raised in the west will have a lot more athletes. They can get rid of the luugo baasto allegations honestly.

high protein diet, creatine, protein shakes and some carbs with a good full body workout routine emphazing on width (shoulders side delts back, and lats) arms and upper chest and you’ll look good and aesthetic as a somali man

high protein diet, creatine, protein shakes and some carbs with a good full body workout routine emphazing on width (shoulders side delts back, and lats) arms and upper chest and you’ll look good and aesthetic as a somali man
Agree with this. But a skinny Somali man can be very handsome. Fat hides your bone structure, messes with your hormones, and harms your health. Anyone advising a skinny man to get fat (and not fit) is advocating self-harm. True for men and women. I'm much more concerned for overweight Somalis than slim ones

That’s just how we developed Somalis usually have high metabolism and we’re like 60% Nilotic if you seen those mfs they are skinny and tall our ancestors consumed meat and milk which gives you a lean and tall diet compare that to west Africa they do agriculture and consume starchy food in return they are short and bulky
Don’t Northern Europeans like Dutch men or whatever have a similar diet? They are lean and tall but not as skinny…why is that?

I'm tall and skinny because I don't care to eat breakfast. I work and study better on an empty stomach. I try to make up for it by eating bigger meals but like what @Kisame said I be sharing foods and I'm in a big family. Ehhh don't really mind tho I take martial arts lessons I can still win in a fight despite my build.

Kisame

I'm tall and skinny because I don't care to eat breakfast. I work and study better on an empty stomach. I try to make up for it by eating bigger meals but like what @Kisame said I be sharing foods and I'm in a big family. Ehhh don't really mind tho I take martial arts lessons I can still win in a fight despite my build.

A lot of us are stuck being skinny because of this. What's worse is that most of us aren't allowed to compete in sports as well while in school so most of us just remain skinny until we can afford to pay for a gym.

Trending

Latest posts