Why are somali men so skinny?

Aabihiina wasse, at least be a fat f*ck and eat at Maccies or be a hench MF, caatonimo ma lu ogalo, drink beer and cider if its peak 🤣🤣🤣

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Aabihiina wasse, at least be a fat f*ck and eat at Maccies or be a hench MF, caatonimo ma lu ogalo, drink beer and cider if its peak 🤣🤣🤣
damn why you upset at your fellow faaraxs for being skinny 😭🤣🤣
C671800B-74EF-4D27-A9DF-52B0DDD7A8D9.gif

That’s just how we developed Somalis usually have high metabolism and we’re like 60% Nilotic if you seen those mfs they are skinny and tall our ancestors consumed meat and milk which gives you a lean and tall diet compare that to west Africa they do agriculture and consume starchy food in return they are short and bulky

NidarNidar

Punisher
Stop generalising if I eat more than twice a day without exercise I gain weight, give me meat and camel milk 3 times a week and I'll walk indefinitely.

NidarNidar

Punisher
That’s just how we developed Somalis usually have high metabolism and we’re like 60% Nilotic if you seen those mfs they are skinny and tall our ancestors consumed meat and milk which gives you a lean and tall diet compare that to west Africa they do agriculture and consume starchy food in return they are short and bulky
Distant relation, The AEA group split off from each other 20,000 years ago.

Stop generalising if I eat more than twice a day without exercise I gain weight, give me meat and camel milk 3 times a week and I'll walk indefinitely.
Nah I mean that, it's a choice to be skinny. Calories in - calories out. Somali niggas need to just eat, we have the height, but a lot of niggas are just weak. I feel like I could break most of niggas with just my left arm

Nah I mean that, it's a choice to be skinny. Calories in - calories out. Somali niggas need to just eat, we have the height, but a lot of niggas are just weak. I feel like I could break most of niggas with just my left arm
My friend is 6’1 and he’s 150 the crazy thing is he only eats junk food yet he’s still skinny

Trending