Why are somali jokes so deadly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit some of these faraxs say is out of this world. If only the ajaanibs could understand. :drakelaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Th only edgy jokes I like are the ones old Somali ladies make. Because it comes out unexpected and they know how to laugh at themselves as well.

Most Other Somalis tend to make mean spirited jokes, and always go for low blows (imo) hence making fun at the disabled, murder victims, poor, starving, those who have lost loved one....... Not to mention they have the audacity to get upset when you toss a few back at them. They say it's kaftan but it's just passive aggressiveness and insecurity.

Maybe actual geeljires who had thick skin were funny but the average modern Somali, NOPE!

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have a cousin called '*insert name* waaley' because she's bi polar.
This is political incorrectness is all fun and games but it manifests itself in horrible ways throughout our society. Imagine if they knew what bipolar disorder was.

Imagine if they knew it was a mental condition that's not to be mocked but rather treated. The first step to solving a problem is to not be stupid as a people.

This is political incorrectness is all fun and games but it manifests itself in horrible ways throughout our society. Imagine if they knew what bipolar disorder was.

Imagine if they knew it was a mental condition that's not to be mocked but rather treated. The first step to solving a problem is to not be stupid as a people.

She's in hospital a lot and everyone visits her but the name has stuck because of the way she behaves when she's unwell. I agree though, ignorance leads to horrible nicknames like gacamey and waaley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending