Why are somali girls in groups so loud?

Seriously i just walked past a group of them and they were yelling when talking to eachother while being like 1 meter from eachother even the people around them got annoyed and were disturbed seeing women talking to eachother in such a masculine way. Then randomly one of them started yelling to me to come over tf? This isn’t a rare occasion most somali women i’ve seen in groups tend to be overly loud.

They never seem to be like that other then when they’re in a group. When they’re alone they act all girly and start being more quiet lmao.

that's just people in general when they have fun conversations in large groups. A better question to ask is why do they always feel the need to have fun? some people lack the serious gene that tells them to limit the amount of joking and banter they engage in.

as I once heard this guy say:not everyday qosol

Wallahi shits embarrasing wallahi
Only see this with Jamaicans/Blacks also
Could be due to ghetto culture promoting females to be loud

that's just people in general when they have fun conversations in large groups. A better question to ask is why do they always feel the need to have fun? some people lack the serious gene that tells them to limit the amount of joking and banter they engage in.

as I once heard this guy say:not everyday qosol
They sound angry as hell talking to eachother. Also Why should i give a f if they’re having fun. It’s just that they’re annoying in groups disturbing people. Also for some reason they’re always catcalling me nigga that’s sexual harrasment

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Seriously i just walked past a group of them and they were yelling when talking to eachother while being like 1 meter from eachother even the people around them got annoyed and were disturbed seeing women talking to eachother in such a masculine way. Then randomly one of them started yelling to me to come over tf? This isn’t a rare occasion most somali women i’ve seen in groups tend to be overly loud.

They never seem to be like that other then when they’re in a group. When they’re alone they act all girly and start being more quiet lmao.
Collective stupidity is formed when a large group of people gather at one place due to number of people who are gatherd they will gain a level of confidence unrivaled as such they will and behave as they see fit

They sound angry as hell talking to eachother. Also Why should i give a f if they’re having fun. It’s just that they’re annoying in groups disturbing people. Also for some reason they’re always catcalling me nigga that’s sexual harrasment
well I'm just telling you the root cause... its the excess banter culture. because even cadaan youth get very loud in groups when they engage in banter, the difference is, they do it not as often. somalis, have an extreme joke culture and west africans are even worse.

and yes people get sooo confident in groups if they lack it otherwise, its like a power thing, they get a rush from it...its a thing with the whole, strict mom, muslim upbringing, wearing hijab entire life etc..if you notice the ones that dress in heavy abayas usually like to do shocking things like twerk, again its that rush. I mean these girls don't party or anything, its the only outlet for fun and letting loose they have