Why are somali Gene's so weak when we mix?

I'm not saying dont marry who you love but all the somalis in my family that married white or mexican have kids that look full white. Either their wives are cheating or we just have weak ass Genes. My cousin married a white lady convert and they look full white but with wavy hair.

Exaggeration much? Most half white Somalis come out woggish looking with a strong tan which is hardly the stereotypical fully white phenotype.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I’ve never seen a half somali half white person that looked fully white lol the ones I’ve seen look either somali but with lighter skin, north african-ish or latino

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
thats that abdi genes, the seed is weak :siilaanyosmile:

the woman got more of the genes than yours

you know how some sons look just like their mothers

the womans genes was stronger than the cuck male

natural selection:gaasdrink:

and some men their seed so strong their daughter grow fking beards
you seen them, manly looking women.

got a be a balance you know:dabcasar:

because Somalis are already mixed(long long long time ago), when you take a mixture and dilute it further by mixing with someone else, it gets even weaker.

Tukraq

VIP
yeah they don't even resemble somalis
B4Tx-89CcAAcPyI.jpg

1050909_601248_383899911666409_448887771_n_jpg8f52552ad5e51f2acf550d6485f10d90

It is what it is! If you want your kids to look full Somali then just Marry a Somali. There are certain mixed Somalis that do resemble Somalis though, A lot of them have the forehead which is noticeable.

Apollo

VIP
This is not true and a myth.

Some half Somalis look way more Somali than their other side. While others don't. It's mainly a random process.

This is true and its the same with Ethiopians. this proofs that we're not black and dont share anything with them.

The same happens with australian aborigines when they marry out their kids come out so white looking.

I think the somali race is so beautiful in that mixing will ruin your kids look and your future grandchildren so dont mix . Marry someone that looks like you so you can have kids that look like you.

I have an aunt married to swedish guy and when she shows up at her kids school every single time nobody believes shes the mother. This is sad i can tell deep down she wishes she married somali.

Apollo

VIP
This is true and its the same with Ethiopians. this proofs that we're not black and dont share anything with them.

It is exaggerated online by the few cases who don't look Somali. There are many who do.

The same happens with australian aborigines when they marry out their kids come out so white looking.

Many Australian Abos are already admixed with whites due to rapy Anglo settlers. When those pure ones in the outback mix with Euros they don't come out looking white-ish.

thats that abdi genes, the seed is weak :siilaanyosmile:

the woman got more of the genes than yours

you know how some sons look just like their mothers

the womans genes was stronger than the cuck male

natural selection:gaasdrink:

and some men their seed so strong their daughter grow fking beards
you seen them, manly looking women.

got a be a balance you know:dabcasar:
lool just another butthurt Non Somali detected ^

VixR

Veritas
It depends on the parents. They look White if they take on the recessive traits of the White side, the colored eyes and hair, the light skin. Also depends on the Somali side, since Somalis are definitely on a spectrum of looks, and skin tones.

I have half-white nieces and nephews, some look Latin-esque for lack of a better descriptor, and some look White bc they inherited the recessive features. My sibling on the Somali side looks Arabesque to start with, though.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wouldn't say that's fact. In actuality it's too soon to conclude, since few somalis marry out compared to other races, and the fact that there is no empirical evidence to support this claim makes it lack validity. I'd say it's 50/50 and somali genes are like any other race's genes. Some dark skin men marry cadaan women and have children that look like blake griffin (white as hell). Even some asians have fully white looking children, like brandon lee. It all depends on the dominant genes, whether the parent that is native dominates or not. As for mixing, it's natural and it's how the prophet's race came to be, as hajar was an servant girl and ibrahim was from a different nation. Which is why Arabs became lighter skinned so easily, after years of mixing with persians and byzantines.

What race has strong genes? What race reproduces children with the same skin colour as them consistently and exact same features? it's all genetic lottery when it comes to interracial children. As for confusion regarding the child's race, we know that in islam the child is the race of the father's tribe. Only westerners who don't know their tribes claim their children are of both tribes.

gettyimages-75478434_copy_-_h_2017.jpg
1346080477_humphries-467.jpg
112305907ab065_rookie_of_the_year.jpg

Trending