Why are somali analogies so weird

According to my mum the first means someone that cries a lot his tears don’t mean much and the second means just because you have a mouth doesn’t mean the truth will come out of it. You see what I mean they coulda just said it like normal humans why’d they have to add all these twists and turns
I think it is somali metaphor

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
wow! I didn’t even knew that lol do you follow Judaism too? (Supposedly I would think so since you follow the religion from your mother)
No, I was raised as a Muslim, but I’ve been having my doubts on Islam. I still follow Jewish traditions with my Jewish family :it0tdo8:

No, I was raised as a Muslim, but I’ve been having my doubts on Islam. I still follow Jewish traditions with my Jewish family :it0tdo8:
Girl same I have the same problem as you lmao. I grew up with my mom who’s a Christian and I related more with Christianity when I was younger until I got tired from it and converted to Islam, I’m not a Muslim anymore since I’m figuring out my life at the moment and looking what my life path and purpose should be.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Girl same I have the same problem as you lmao. I grew up with my mom who’s a Christian and I related more with Christianity when I was younger until I got tired from it and converted to Islam, I’m not a Muslim anymore since I’m figuring out my life at the moment and looking what my life path and purpose should be.
It’s a bit of a shock once you unravel the verses of the Quran & think deep into it.
Which parent of yours is Christian & which one is Muslim?

It’s a bit of a shock once you unravel the verses of the Quran & think deep into it.
Which parent of yours is Christian & which one is Muslim?
My dad’s a Muslim and my mom is a Christian. And omg so true! Most of the things said in it are just things that have already been mentioned. Only things added mostly are “a new prophet” “ new stories” etc etc. It didn’t change as much tbh. Nor do i believe that if you’re not a Muslim that you would go straight into hell.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
My dad’s a Muslim and my mom is a Christian. And omg so true! Most of the things said in it are just things that have already been mentioned. Only things added mostly are “a new prophet” “ new stories” etc etc. It didn’t change as much tbh. Nor do i believe that if you’re not a Muslim that you would go straight into hell.
Exactly. You know it’s actually sad because Islam says if a Muslim man’s wife does not convert, she will go to Hell too. What kind of mercy does Allah have for saying such a thing?? I can’t seem to wrap my head around it...

Exactly. You know it’s actually sad because Islam says if a Muslim man’s wife does not convert, she will go to Hell too. What kind of mercy does Allah have for saying such a thing?? I can’t seem to wrap my head around it...
Ikrrr so many things actually don’t even make me happy tbh, it low-key pisses me off too. Though I am grateful and happy that Zakhat and being kind is a must thing in Islam, most Muslims don’t even follow the latter and are down right hateful in anyway they can be.
I’m lowkey studying about spiritualism instead at the moment and it fits my ideals and wat I find wrong and right

Trending

Latest posts