Why are so many somalis lazy and not working?

In Scandinavia (Norway), only 23% of Somali women are working.

These numbers haven't changed much the last fifteen years.

In the article below they site many reasons, language barrier, single-parent household with many children, discrimination in the job market etc

All acceptable reasons, but i want to say something controversial. I know from my mom's friends, many of them are happy being on aid! :vo3yidw:
These women dont want to work. They dont see it as a moral issue. Its honestly very bad for our reputation.

Is this an issue in your countries?
https://www.utrop.no/nyheter/utdanning&karriere/31489/

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
discrimination in the on market is major
most mothers ik in the US don’t work
just the dads do ( a lot of times it’s business owner or truck driver which are both well paying)
my mom did but stopped once she had my younger sis (dental hygienist i think)
she expects all four of her kids to become doctors tho i’m gooonnneee
either way the swedish somalis are ptsd ridden langaabs

Welfare state that subsides children. So they all stay at home and make children.

I'll give you an anecdote. In the past 10 years the conservatives have been running the UK, the Somalis started to work since they can't survive only on welfare. Simply America is better since you either work or starve.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Scandinavia (Norway), only 23% of Somali women are working.

These numbers haven't changed much the last fifteen years.

In the article below they site many reasons, language barrier, single-parent household with many children, discrimination in the job market etc

All acceptable reasons, but i want to say something controversial. I know from my mom's friends, many of them are happy being on aid! :vo3yidw:
These women dont want to work. They dont see it as a moral issue. Its honestly very bad for our reputation.

Is this an issue in your countries?
https://www.utrop.no/nyheter/utdanning&karriere/31489/

What kinda a job can they do?? If the Scandavian were smart enuf, they would let somali mothers watch over their sheeps and goats and the white women go work in the offices

Welfare state that subsides children. So they all stay at home and make children.

I'll give you an anecdote. In the past 10 years the conservatives have been running the UK, the Somalis started to work since they can't survive only on welfare. Simply America is better since you either work or starve.
Norway's system is basically rewarding and punishing at the same time.

Hooyo doesn't speak the language, fails the job interview literacy test (yes!), give her enough money to feed three kids and don't ask about whereabouts for the next decade.

What kinda a job can they do?? If the Scandavian were smart enuf, they would let somali mothers watch over their sheeps and goats and the white women go work in the offices

The country needs thousands of nurses for its old and sickly population. Unfortunately, Somalis can't get a passing grade....or won't? idk

i am so confused. I think some of them are too comfortable But i also know so many that take course after course

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The country needs thousands of nurses for its old and sickly population. Unfortunately, Somalis can't get a passing grade....or won't? idk

i am so confused. I think some of them are too comfortable But i also know so many that take course after course

Maybe the young generation will do these jobs, because they either grew up there or were born there

Maybe the young generation will do these jobs, because they either grew up there or were born there

Norwegians love their welfare system. Immigrants are all they talk about. Out of 40,000 Somalis, only 11,000 something are born here. That's at least 10 000 welfare recipients.

20 more years and its retiring age anyway lol

Trending