why are Polynesians so huge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
They tend to be very huge and muscular I got this one Samoan friend and he’s built like a giant, but I heard that genetically they’re closer to southeast Asians who tend to be smaller, what’s the reason behind their strong physique?

Tukraq

VIP
The guys the coach was talking about look like this
upload_2019-6-16_23-32-3.jpeg

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yeah that’s nfl line backers who are fat, trust me I’m in Seattle where most of them live (west coast) and maybe some have a lot of muscles under all the fat but there all fat, whether men or women
Yea they’re either fat or muscular, with the proper diet and exercise the fat ones can easily get that bulky physique, I’ve never seen one that was skinny

Tukraq

VIP
Yea they’re either fat or muscular, with the proper diet and exercise the fat ones can easily get that bulky physique, I’ve never seen one that was skinny
I haven’t seen any that were muscular lol, unless you mean these types
upload_2019-6-16_23-44-46.jpeg

Which is mostly hindered by fat lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guys type in Samoan men or Tongan men on google and you'll see muscular men.

Believe it or not but Polynesians are the toughest breeds on the planet. They have high bone density and huge muscle mass. They are literally built for NFL and Rugby. I know pacific islanders and when it comes to brute strength, northern Europeans, blacks or Siberians don't stand a chance.

Read the comments on this one. :mjlol:

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Guys type in Samoan men or Tongan men on google and you'll see muscular men.

Believe it or not but Polynesians are the toughest breeds on the planet. They have high bone density and huge muscle mass. They are literally built for NFL and Rugby. I know pacific islanders and when it comes to brute strength, northern Europeans, blacks or Siberians don't stand a chance.

Read the comments on this one. :mjlol:

Bro imagine if the average somali was that jacked :banderas:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bro imagine if the average somali was that jacked :banderas:

First, we need to know what to feed our population because every nation in the world know what to feed their people with since they've conducted several studies on their population genes just to produce the right food for them to eat. The western diet is not suitable for Somalis which is why you'll mostly find fat and skinny Somalis. If we can make the right diet for our people then we can grow a healthy and strong population which could help some Somalis to gain desirable heritable characteristics.

We need to open up many gyms too and have a cultural revolution to promote workout and how to care of your health.

Also, new studies have shown that exercising helps improves our DNA. Exercise, a new study finds, changes the shape and functioning of our genes, an important stop on the way to improved health and fitness. In fact, parents may be able to set their offspring up with a head start in life by exercising. Basically, you'll produce better offsprings just by workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts