• no

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do people conceal their true form and after a certain time start revealing their true self?

Leo

The Brave
People are people, expect the unexpected w/ them. You are learning valuable life lessons young grasshopper.

Because these people want you to do the most for them but not put in much to the friendship/ relationship themselves. Then as soon as they start seeing you do well, they feel jealous and their true colours emerge.

Not that i've ever experienced this myself:mybusiness:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Because these people want you to do the most for them but not put in much to the friendship/ relationship themselves. Then as soon as they start seeing you do well, they feel jealous and their true colours emerge.

Not that i've ever experienced this myself:mybusiness:
You have spoken the truth ukhti

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The game of life huuno. We live in a rough life on earth. A jungle. If u expose the real u, they eat u alive!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The world is selfish. People care about what you give them. Likeable charming personality, humour, beauty are just another commodity that you can fake. Same reason we give money value because we believe in the fake and even want at times. Everyone is in there own reality and it's not 100% a reality.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The world is selfish. People care about what you give them. Likeable charming personality, humour, beauty are just another commodity that you can fake. Same reason we give money value because we believe in the fake and even want at times. Everyone is in the own reality and it's not 100% a reality.

901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts