Why are people selling PS5 for 1000$ on Ebay

Don't you hate scalpers, those individuals who buy multiple consoles and resell on Ebay for 1000$+. I might officially quit gaming permanently, shit isn't fun anymore if I have to wait 1-2 years to get things in stock.

Don't you hate scalpers, those individuals who buy multiple consoles and resell on Ebay for 1000$+. I might officially quit gaming permanently, shit isn't fun anymore if I have to wait 1-2 years to get things in stock.
I heard Sony said they’re producing much more consoles than they did when ps4 came out, u won’t have to blow a rack

OffTheDome

Proud American
It's only for those who want to buy it as soon as it comes out. The PS5 will be easy to get around Christmas time

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
im so bored sgfgvbkjnlmhkghd @Asli
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 01.41.51.png

OffTheDome

Proud American
I really doubt they will be able to manufacture enough by Christmas, demand exceeds the supply. I will probably wait 3-4 years inshallah a PS5 Pro releases.
Maybe, It depends on how realistic Sony’s production goals are. They stated they expected to have 11 million units made by March 2021, so it is likely they have a bunch on hand waiting to send to retailers once it’s holiday shopping season. Depends on where you live in the world as well.

Trending

Latest posts