Why are people happy for this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her choice but modelling is a terrible career choice. When her fame/looks fade in a few years she will be discarded and left unemployed :manny:
I hope she enjoys the hype right now because it won't last.
Either that or people will eventually get bored of the novelty of hijab and she will be made to take it off and eventually start doing risque photoshoots.

They didn't make her a model.

And that's not how faux concern works or looks.

Of course the losers on ssp didn't make her a model, what does that have to do with my comment like....

Do you not know what faux concern is? Posting shit like 'oh shes probably been passed around a million times' doesn't exactly scream caring for her well being. I bet loads of people here including the OP don't care about the state of the fashion industry lol they're too busy policing what hijabis do.

Of course the losers on ssp didn't make her a model, what does that have to do with my comment like....

Do you not know what faux concern is? Posting shit like 'oh shes probably been passed around a million times' doesn't exactly scream caring for her well being. I bet loads of people here including the OP don't care about the state of the fashion industry lol they're too busy policing what hijabis do.
Sometimes your pessimism makes you look too far into things.

People, including the OP, were explicitly talking about the state of the fashion industry. I get what you mean with faux concern, but they have some legitimate concerns. Especially if you watch the videos about the fashion industry that the OP posted, or you know how it can corrupt a person from beforehand.

Personally I just wish her the best and hope she doesn't lose touch with reality or her background:manny:

Those are strong allegations to make. How do you guys know 'she's being passed around'?
It might not be a good career, and probably some of the stuff you guys mentioned takes place in the modelling business, but it isn't right to slander her without evidence.

These people will believe any conspiracy theory (jewish supremacy, flat earth, you name it). I doubt there is a single person here with first hand experience of the modelling industry, or most subjects really. Their criticism comes from a place of religious fundamentalism or jealousy.

I just hope she starts an empire in the modest clothing market. It's worth $200+ Billion and she'd better get herself knowledge with ecommerce, product sourcing, fulfilment and growing a business. He has something many people would kill for and that's: Attention which leads to product traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts