Why are people happy for this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think imam is our treasure she bought Somali beauty into light and made our race popular in the modelling industry, nobody can escape the long torso and elegantly long never ending neck buetiful African nomadic stature, however sadly modern Somalis are becoming fat and short due to poor diet and lifestyle.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
:leon: @ItsHanna and @EternalLightX ur posts have surprised me. Especially u @ItsHanna u seem quite respectful of the hijab. I pretty much agree with u on this topic, I look forward to our continued cordial relations.

Like many other said modelling with the hijab on defeats the purpose of hijab I don't know why other Muslims girls are praising that. First hijabi my ass. It's nothing but a fashion statement.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Like many other said modelling with the hijab on defeats the purpose of hijab I don't know why other Muslims girls are praising that. First hijabi my ass. It's nothing but a fashion statement.
Atleast people are becoming more liberal and accepting hijab as a form of fashions statement then the sexist prophecy behind it

ItsHanna

Atleast people are becoming more liberal and accepting hijab as a form of fashions statement then the sexist prophecy behind it

I suppose so but I despise the hijab so much. Today in London is extremely hot and I am in hijab and abaya sweating my fucking ass off! I just got home from work. I can't work in this kind of heat I really can't.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I suppose so but I despise the hijab so much. Today in London is extremely hot and I am in hijab and abaya sweating my fucking ass off! I just got home from work. I can't work in this kind of heat I really can't.
Oh bless I'm wearing a long skirt and blouse no trousers just opaque tights and I feel really hot, I believe this covering up crap is to make women feel unworthy and is abuse in my opinion !! Let women wear what they please, Arab culture always control women wether it's through their vaginas or their bodies , and we've just naturally accepted this as once strong Somali women to be just pushed around by men hidden by the message of religion, this weather is torture to be wearing black abaya wtf !!!

ItsHanna

Oh bless I'm wearing a long skirt and blouse no trousers just opaque tights and I feel really hot, I believe this covering up crap is to make women feel unworthy and is abuse in my opinion !! Let women wear what they please, Arab culture always control women wether it's through their vaginas or their bodies , and we've just naturally accepted this as strong Somali women to be just pushed around by men hidden in religion, this wether is torture to be wearing black abaya wtf !!!

Exact it's demeaning to the ones who have no desire to wear it and are forced. I am forced to. Hijab is not a fucking choice. I told my mom I'm wearing that shit and working in this heat, no way. I will die.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Exact it's demeaning to the ones who have no desire to wear it and are forced. I am forced to. Hijab is not a fucking choice. I told my mom I'm wearing that shit and working in this heat, no way. I will die.
Tell her to not push you around or you will leave !! Threaten her I think these parents think by walking all over their children they are doing something positive, your an adult now they can't control you like this anymore. Forcing someone to wear hijab is haram tell her that ! She maybe just doing it to appease Rahma next door with her buetiful religious children, it's competition with these parents if the joneses are better they will outdo them. The hijab they don't care about it's the community they fear more it's a sick, an Asian culture we've picked up, I wouldn't be surprised if honour killings were conducted next. Tbh with you their is no compulsion in religion even though that's incorrect but just give them that verse, they need to work halfway with you your growing up now. Taking off the hijab will not mean the end of the world as long as their daughter is still perceived as a Muslim they should feel more calm !!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
But then again Somalis put jiilbaabs on six year olds so I doubt they will take their daughter taking of the hijab nicely !!

why is no body telling her parents the dark side of the fashion industry?
I feel sorry for her walahi, its sad to see people parading this young girl as first hijabi model.
Behind the glamour and the glitter there is a dark side in the industry where sexual exploitation and abuse is taking place.

She is already throwing the shaytan hand sign next we will see the one-eyed sign. what is next ?:draketf:

20176216363360956870054700717-allure-cover-halima-aden.png

They are corrupting our girls, ilaahay nosoo hanuuni gabdheheena. ameen:meleshame:

She is good girl, and represents large sector of American society (Muslim girls). Plus she is good role model instead of girls following Fatima said (half naked girl or Iman). She had class, lovely nature, good manners, down to earth. Leave her.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
She is good girl, and represents large sector of American society (Muslim girls). Plus she is good role model instead of girls following Fatima said (half naked girl or Iman). She had class, lovely nature, good manners, down to earth. Leave her.

Abaayo i'm not judging her character im sure she is a good girl but on the other hand the fashion industry is not good. Young girls are sexually abused and physically tormented.

She fears her mom more than her Lord:kodaksmiley:

Are you a guy? It's really easy for men to say that because they don't have the pressure from their parents to look and act a certain way when in public. You don't have "represent the religion" 24/7. :damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Are you a guy? It's really easy for men to say that because they don't have the pressure from their parents to look and act a certain way when in public. You don't have "represent the religion" 24/7. :damedamn:
Someone who is speaking wise words Somali parents only know how to instruct fear into their children even myself I've seen this, I don't think I have a loving relationship it's all about fear and expectations, it really messes with you when your a teenager and hormones are all over the place. I still as an adult fear to let my parents know a guy particularly I like or what I think of a certain subject just in case I don't get a shoe thrown in my face. There is no mutual friendship once a child grows older it's all about shouting and fear.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalis have this distinct look modelling agencies want, high cheek bones, slim in stature. Non negro looking etc. So in essence we are the black symbol of Caucasian supremacy. Somalis are the hot topic in the modelling industry I don't blame them we are unique

Status
Not open for further replies.