Why are people happy for this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why you gotta hate. Hatred is envy. Envy is Jealousy. Jealousy is wanting what someone else has. In that post you seem Jealous of her success. Why don't you strive to be successful in your field?
A serious issue with Somalis is they don't know how to congratulate and appreciate someone's success SMH. Although the fashion industry isn't perfect and there are many issues in it you shouldn't be complaining about her throwing up the rocker sign.

So you think Somalis should congratulate her for being in an industry where you are known to be abused and used like Cattle

:damedamn:

This "why should we care" mentality is what is destroying the society. look at the western societies. a father/brother does not care if his sister the bucket of the xaafada.

:childplease: You've misunderstood. I have no relation to her other than being Somali. Why should I care what people do with their lives? It's a free world and they have free will. Live and let live sxb. Is it bad that I'm minding my own business?:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:childplease: You've misunderstood. I have no relation to her other than being Somali. Why should I care what people do with their lives? It's a free world and they have free will. Live and let live sxb. Is it bad that I'm minding my own business?:bell:
You're a gaal that's why but a Muslim is the brother of another Muslim and our master Allah has order us slave of his to love for other Muslims what we love for ourselves.

You're a gaal that's why but a Muslim is the brother of another Muslim and our master Allah has order us slave of his to love for other Muslims what we love for ourselves.

Funnily enough, this group mentality only occurs when you're at a disadvantage. It's you against the world. However, I will admit that it enhances a degree of brotherhood even when not at a disadvantage. Then again, that's one of the major upsides of religion in general. :icon lol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Funnily enough, this group mentality only occurs when you're at a disadvantage. It's you against the world. However, I will admit that it enhances a degree of brotherhood even when not at a disadvantage. Then again, that's one of the major upsides of religion in general. :icon lol:

Youre a gaal I bet youre blessed with an incredible sense of logic and reason

:stopit:

You know she'll take the hijab off once the novelty wears off so chill out. Besides 99% of hijabs are already obsessed with fashion and materialistic, at least this one is smart for turning her hijab into an asset.

And what's up with that terrible photo? She looks usually quite attractive but her expression reminds me of a special ed kid -- whoever the photographer is must be anti-muslim.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Hijab= modesty
Modelling=/= modesty even if you're covered up bc the entire point is for people to look at you and your body, and some ppl will be lewd with your pics
Therefore hijab=/= modelling

Girl should take it off before she makes hijab synonymous with sexy. There are already hijabi fetish blogs out there and they are loving what this girl has done for them.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Why do Somali people celebrate Iman?

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Iman net worth is $100 million.
She's quite successful women, so I congratulate her but nobody will be as popular as her unfortunately she took the modelling industry by storm and still is relevant today, she hasn't killed herself with drug abuse yet so yeah she's doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.