Why are older Somali women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn’t say her aunts lol the old bitter Somali women who insult young ones those are the ones she talking about

Besides if you’re a grown woman cutting up girls vaginas you’re a witch
Read what she says. She keeps blaming aunts for cutting up girls like that changes anything

Why would you want 40 kids?

Having a wife as a baby factory damn
Why wouldnt you want 40 kids??? Its a barakh to have many childern. Why do you assume a wife is baby making machine????.
Women are the ones who have childern. If Allah wills and im able to physically make 40 kids why wouldnt I???

Sxb straighten yourself out

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why wouldnt you want 40 kids??? Its a barakh to have many childern. Why do you assume a wife is baby making machine????.
Women are the ones who have childern. If Allah wills and im able to physically make 40 kids why wouldnt I???

Sxb straighten yourself out

Cause having 40 kids is just crazy just cause it’s a blessing to have kids doesn’t mean you should have as many as possible

I will only have a couple kids cause it’s easier to spend time with them and raise them

Cause having 40 kids is just crazy just cause it’s a blessing to have kids doesn’t mean you should have as many as possible

I will only have a couple kids cause it’s easier to spend time with them and raise them
How is having 40 kids crazy?? I didn't ask for your opinion and whether you want 2 girls and 2 dogs.
Whats the harm in having many childern??? Barakh

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How is having 40 kids crazy?? I didn't ask for your opinion and whether you want 2 girls and 2 dogs.
Whats the harm in having many childern??? Barakh

4 wives with 10 kids each that’s crazy let alone the upkeep with such a family

4 wives with 10 kids each that’s crazy let alone the upkeep with such a family
Again its crazy to people who have been influenced by western standards. Its barakh to have many kids. Why ia that an issue with you. Your not going to feed them.
Your argument is pointless stop this shit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
...so jealous, bitter, and nasty towards younger women?

I’ve been noticing a pattern among older Somali women (age 40+) who seem to have a hatred for young Somali girls/women.

They love to criticize us and insult us about everything (what we wear, how we act, etc.) behind our back and to our faces. My own habaryars are a bunch of mean-spirited es. I don’t give af if they’re my aunts, they are rude as hell.

I haven’t noticed this with the older moms of my cadaan and Mexican friends. They’re always nice and welcoming whenever I visit.

Has anyone else noticed this? These older fob women are the rudest people out there.

Well yes jealousy has something to do with it. It is ingrain in us women to be jealous. Mothers and daughters are jealous of each other. Thats nothing new. U shouldn't care too much because soon u will be as old as them! :)

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Ignore them, don't lash out and try to laugh it off. They're still your elders despite their words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending