Why are older Somali women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so jealous, bitter, and nasty towards younger women?

I’ve been noticing a pattern among older Somali women (age 40+) who seem to have a hatred for young Somali girls/women.

They love to criticize us and insult us about everything (what we wear, how we act, etc.) behind our back and to our faces. My own habaryars are a bunch of mean-spirited es. I don’t give af if they’re my aunts, they are rude as hell.

I haven’t noticed this with the older moms of my cadaan and Mexican friends. They’re always nice and welcoming whenever I visit.

Has anyone else noticed this? These older fob women are the rudest people out there.

I’ve seen this too. No idea where this bitterness comes from but I love making them mad :gaasdrink:
Yes, they are so jealous of us. They love criticizing every little thing about us and what we do, and expect us to to just sit there and take it.
:what1:
These old cows will literally insult and make fun of me whenever they come over. It’s not my fault they got married at twelve and popped out a dozen kids. Like sorry that I have a much better life than your bitter ass.
:umwhat:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’ve noticed this too. Some of my relatives didn’t even wear the hijab back then. Yet they’ll complain about the lack of modesty in the new generation.

How do you have a better life:what1:

You have no diin or dhaqan:umwhat:
Yeah my life is ten times better. I have a car that I don’t even pay the gas for, my own dorm room, I go out multiple times a week with friends, no work schedule, and most importantly I have no snot-nosed brats waiting at home. I’d say a living lavish.
:hillarybiz:

A_A

@Suldaanka
Don’t disown me pls

upload_2019-3-27_16-16-37.jpg

Yeah my life is ten times better. I have a car that I don’t even pay the gas for, my own dorm room, I go out multiple times a week with friends, and most importantly I have no snot-nosed brats waiting at home. I’d say a living lavish.
:hillarybiz:
You sound like an intitled millennial.
Well your mom had her shit cut while having your snotting intitled ass at home. She had her gas and food payed for.
Are you 15:mahubowtf: kulaha i go out with friends

A_A

Well your mom had her shit cut while having your snotting intitled ass at home. She had her gas and food payed for.
Walaalo let me back in, don’t disown me. I’m sorry pls
upload_2019-3-27_16-20-24.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somali aunties are notorious for their gossip, they can’t help themselves. And Idk if y’all noticed but it’s always the ones with bad kids that are bitter old ladies.

yes! I’ve said this before they’re bitter because they had miserable lives and want everyone to be miserable like them . I cannot stand those kind of people

It’s rare to meet a nice one...

Don’t be jealous sxb.
:cool:
I can live my dream life of a carefree teen because my parents work so hard for me. Bitter old women only have their bratty kids to look forward to at the end of the day. Meanwhile I go to bed baked af after hitting a few bong rips. What can I say? I’m living the dream.
:icon lol:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
.....No, I haven't:shookgabre:

I'm super close with my aunties, like closer than I'm with my friends.:mugshotman:
I think I'm a bit awkward around 2 of my eedos but that's because they're really, really introverted. They never criticize me, they usually keep their thoughts to themselves.

Not sure about other Somali women.:shookgabre:I don't even remember the last time we had visitors lool, my hooyo only chills with her sisters and one childhood friend.

But there are tons of good older Somali women, it's not good to generalize gabdho.
Good night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending