VIP
All I know is they’re scammers.

2u0bku.jpg

2u20ys-e1550683294891.jpg

2uawic.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Well cultured people, proud Africans. I use to have beef with Ghanians but never the Naija youtdem

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone here that agrees with me? Nigerians always or mostly come off as hard working Africans with great intellect. I remember reading years ago how one Nigerian kid scored the highest IQ. Guys tell me what do you think of Nigerians? I consider them to be one of the brightest Africans forreal.

Yep they are smart a$$-es maybe its because of the arab mix only Madow country with high muslim population

I’ve noticed that, but how is Nigeria still shit?
It's similar to India or Brazil.

Nigeria's economy is the largest in Africa, however there's a large inequality gap between the rich & poor like in India. You'll find big social divides in major cities that are reflected by the quality of infrastructure, housing etc.

It's similar to India or Brazil.

Nigeria's economy is the largest in Africa, however there's a large inequality gap between the rich & poor like in India. You'll find big social divides in major cities that are reflected by the quality of infrastructure, housing etc.

historically Igbos live the richest part of nigeia both in agriculture and oil,the British built lot universities in that part thus being the most educated,the northern part like the hausa and fulani only picked up since independence but they also have the money since they dominated the govt from 1960 uninterrupted.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Nigerian companies have access to a shit ton of foreign markets they aren’t being low key sanctioned like North Africa because of the Arab spring and South Africa is a hiv death trap you know what pisses me off the fact Nigeria’s still Wired up to foreign aid despite how large their economy is the overall quality is shit

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The ones I knew growing up were pretty smart people. Their parents are strict as f*ck when it comes to their education. Same for me when growing up. Probably why I'm successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts