Why are Nigerians so smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Anyone here that agrees with me? Nigerians always or mostly come off as hard working Africans with great intellect. I remember reading years ago how one Nigerian kid scored the highest IQ. Guys tell me what do you think of Nigerians? I consider them to be one of the brightest Africans forreal.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What have they achieved?! They're just another overpopulated African country where poverty, Homelessness, hunger and unemployment run rife.

CaliTedesse

VIP
http://www.twoeggz.com/int/5766019.html

Nigerian among top 10 highest IQ''s

9. Philip Emeagwali

005a37856ac680a71e9f

Emeagwali is alleged to have an IQ of 190.

Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He was one of two winners of the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize, a prize from the IEEE, for his use of a Connection Machine supercomputer to help detect petroleum fields.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's a troll thread, but in all seriousness: Nigerians in the West do outperform others.. but this is largely due to self-selection in the immigration process.
Wallahi billahi it's not a troll thread I do admire Nigerians for their intellect.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's a troll thread, but in all seriousness: Nigerians in the West do outperform others.. but this is largely due to self-selection in the immigration process.
Self-selection in immigration process? What do you mean?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Skilled Nigerians tend to emigrate more than unskilled Nigerians.

Also, look up the concept of ''brain drain''.

There are 200 billion people in Nigeria. Even there top 1% are numerous.
That'''s why when I meet Nigerian students they come off so intelligent I see now it makes absolute sense. I like Nigerians they are sophisticated Africans always walking in office clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts