why are nabad and nolol remnants attacking IOG for marrying his daughter to sadaq john?

I swear these guys are brain dead. Imagine dragging a nigga for exercising his God given right of handing his daughter's hand for marriage?:williamswtf:

they have been attacking him for good couple of days now and many of them are playing the darod card like they can drag the xalaal darod into their petty beefs.

That's why we need an immediate death to 0.5 power-sharing.

Without the power of 0.5 power sharing, who would vote for these people?

If they couldn't swipe the Daarood card, which doors would even open?

draymond-green-kevin-durant.gif

Bapo

AJ
I swear these guys are brain dead. Imagine dragging a nigga for exercising his God given right of handing his daughter's hand for marriage?:williamswtf:

they have been attacking him for good couple of days now and many of them are playing the darod card like they can drag the xalaal darod into their petty beefs.
I was wondering, what on earth does Darood or even Irir Samaale have to do with a Dir guy giving his daughter's hand to a HG guy? It is not like he said I don't like Darood and prefer Hawiye or some shit.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wasn’t follow this story but god bless their marriage. Wiil iyo gabar iyo caano :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Walahi i cringed bigtime when i saw this from the other thread.
Your relevance ended with being used against Farmaajo, hence the condom reference, you are now running to mama ethiopia along with the Eelay, at least they were not Hutu condoms to your extend.

Anyway Its admirable that Hutus grew a brain, perhaps they will finally succeed in taking Gaalkacyo, I doubt Ethiopia is interested in defending Dhaboyaco anymore.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Forget that Hamdi in Villada, why wasn't Cagjar, Deni, Madoobe invited to the wedding, its clearly a Irir conference, and it should show they are planning something against us.

Saadaq John and IOG daughter had a relationship dating back nearly two years under Farmaajo who was aware of this and Hassan Sheikh was not yet in power. Saadaq was responsible for the purchase of light weapons such as pistols for the N&N officials and NISA under Fahad through Djibouti. IOG son who works in their intelligence was dealing with him and through him he get to know his sister. this was in 2019-2020. Farmaajo and Fahad didn't mind because he was loyal to them. infact the girl liked him because he was so powerful and her ex was a minister she was in love with him but her father divorced her from him under the gun so when she liked Saadaq he welcomed this so she can forget her ex. i can call this marriage is for to nullify another marriage what we don't know is whether Djibouti was behind Saadaq joon becoming against Farmaajo's extension and there was rumours that day he ran to Djibouti but instead he resorted to his Saleebaan in Shiirkole. Saadaq Joon was a hero who refused to be used againist his clan in Xamar and he knew Farmaajo term had ended and had no any more power.

this link is a year ago when Fahad was detained in Djibouti and states that Sadaq joon was IOGs in-law. N&N are now using the qabiil card against a wedding they were behind it in 2019!!

Pro Farmaajo Djiboutian Sheikh: Saadaq was dealing with DJibouti police under Farmaajo who assigned him to this job!!

Last edited:
Forget that Hamdi in Villada, why wasn't Cagjar, Deni, Madoobe invited to the wedding, its clearly a Irir conference, and it should show they are planning something against us.
I don't care and you won't hear me cry about it! Certainly not while using the darod card!
you ilkayyars shit on all over the darod name everytime you get anywhere near villa Somalia and then try to use it when you get dragged out.
That's why we need an immediate death to 0.5 power-sharing.

Without the power of 0.5 power sharing, who would vote for these people?

If they couldn't swipe the Daarood card, which doors would even open?

draymond-green-kevin-durant.gif
puntite queen was right. yall are nothing without darod, hence why you are trying to rally darod, the same darods you were trying to destroy yesterday. ina gumeed baad tihiin and I am saying that in the nicest way possible.

Your relevance ended with being used against Farmaajo, hence the condom reference, you are now running to mama ethiopia along with the Eelay, at least they were not Hutu condoms to your extend.

Anyway Its admirable that Hutus grew a brain, perhaps they will finally succeed in taking Gaalkacyo, I doubt Ethiopia is interested in defending Dhaboyaco anymore.

Mr Boon, when were there ever Ethiopian forces present in Gaalkacyo? When did they defend us?

I'm glad Farmaajo is gone, HSM is an incompetent fool, but that's tonnes better than one that speaks with a forked tongue, Farmaajo will never have a presidency again.

Ku dhimo.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kab iyo Lax truly have been used and abused now their cope is β€œHSM better hurr durr” :chrisfreshhah:

Forget that Hamdi in Villada, why wasn't Cagjar, Deni, Madoobe invited to the wedding,

I know ina Geelle believes in the Samaale confederation but he did invite ina Biixi who is not in the confederation

it should show they are planning something against us.

Careful there dont emulate Aabba Afweyne when he cried tolaahayays as USC was chasing him. You are surounded by Samaale dont make make more than it is i.e. marriage between Djiboute girl and a man from beesha dhexe Somaalia Italiana. Cagjar, Madoobe, Deni have nothing to do with the Formaggio beef against Saadaq Jon

I can't stop :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: at the supposedly "Daaroods" who kiss the bum of Dam-Shabaab. These niggas are overdoing in their bum-licking efforts for Hassan Gurguurte and Mahad Salaad.

giphy.gif

:jcoleno::draketf::kendrickcry::kanyehmm::snoop:

Trending

Latest posts