Why Are Muslims Allowed to Marry People of The Book when They are considered Worst disbelievers?

You say men only? Women can't date outside the religion?

This is interesting to hear, my girl is muslim, i am not lol, will be interesting to see how this pans out

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

This is interesting to hear, my girl is muslim, i am not lol, will be interesting to see how this pans out
No. Christians aren’t supposed to marry out at all right?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Men are allowed to as it is customary for the children to take their father's religion and a lot of Muslim families just imperiously assume you will simply convert her anyway. But it's a definite no-no with women marrying non-Muslims as they will essentially produce non-Muslim kids. It can only happen, traditionally speaking, if the man agrees to convert before marrying his wife. As for you, it really depends on how conservative her family is. A lot of people are just of a religion in name alone.

Last edited:
But it's a definite no-no with women marrying non-Muslims as they will essentially produce non-Muslim kids. It can only happen, traditionally speaking, if the man agrees to convert before marrying his wife. As for you, it really depends on how conservative her family is. A lot of people are just of a religion in name alone.
I don’t mind if she wanted our hypothetical children to be raised Muslim, I’m not religious but I think there’s some value in religion so I wouldn’t have an issue with it tbh, and Yh she isn’t even too religious herself.

exactly what I thought. I might stick around longer than planned on here just to see some people join us
Screenshot_20220407-033850_Twitter.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don’t mind if she wanted our hypothetical children to be raised Muslim, I’m not religious but I think there’s some value in religion so I wouldn’t have an issue with it tbh, and Yh she isn’t even too religious herself.

After reading this I, on behalf of the grand order of Muslim niggas worldwide, sanction and bless your union. May your ilmo prosper.