Why are most Somalis extremely racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Incoming platinum thread
:mjlol:

I just know someone is going to post a quote from some white explorer about "wow the Somalis HATE us white people and everyone so much like wow"

I realize you're searching for love but stop indiscriminately inviting trannies to you're lair. :siilaanyolaugh: @ArchBishopofAtheism is slightly more discerning.
The Bishop goes for Iranians on the premise that Shia girls are chaste and open to temp marriages unaware that Iran has the second biggest trans population in the world after Thailand. Those burkas in the holy city of Qom are hiding some serious vertical manhoods, but he will be in for a surprise when Fatima unveils her Adam's apple.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
somali: THIS SUB HUMAN ADOON HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME RACIST NACALAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
245.jpg
Nacalaa indeed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The Bishop goes for Iranians on the premise that Shia girls are chaste and open to temp marriages unaware that Iran has the second biggest trans population in the world after Thailand. Those burkas in the holy city of Qom are hiding some serious vertical manhoods, but he will be in for a surprise when Fatima unveils her Adam's apple.

:gucciwhat: You mean to tell me he secretly fawns over kabaabs and falafel. He said he wouldn't look twice at a Middle Easterner. Yet all this time he was pillow talking Samir(a). :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending