Why are most Somalis extremely racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed it both in the younger and older generations. Its not just against one race, but literally everyone:mjlol:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

You can divide most threads in this place into four distinct categories.

1) Threads about race
2) Threads about qabil
3) Threads about religion
4) Threads about race

Genie

The last suugo bender
its sad soomaha tbf a sense of superiority has always been in our culture , a somali never felt they were below anyone however now i think we use racism as a defence mechanism so we over do it. Just a theory :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are not racist, they hate everyone equally,

They hate

White people
Black people
Arabs
Other Africans
Other Somalis who are not the same qabiil as them
They also hate dogs
Cats
Hawiye
Asians
Native Americans

They just hate anyone that's not the same qabiil as them.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
its sad soomaha tbf a sense of superiority has always been in our culture , a somali never felt they were below anyone however now i think we use racism as a defence mechanism so we over do it. Just a theory :manny:
Its deflection more than anything. They've identified themselves in the racial pecking order (superior to blacks but almost equal to Arabs or whites) and they want to pass on the shit they take from Arabs and whites.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
So are you saying the people who literally kill each other because their ancestors lived in different villages are RACIST? Impossible!
:yacadiim:

World

VIP
For being more of a failed state than Lesotho and Gambia. For being known only for pirates and terrorism and the occasional jihadist on a college campus. Put simply for being the most inept and retarded group of human beings anywhere in the world.
You hate Islam

You hate Somalis

Why the f*ck are you here?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
somali: THIS SUB HUMAN ADOON HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME RACIST NACALAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
245.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its deflection more than anything. They've identified themselves in the racial pecking order (superior to blacks but almost equal to Arabs or whites) and they want to pass on the shit they take from Arabs and whites.

Almost. :dead: If I'm not mistaken Somalis referred to Arabs as feminine and wayward. And barely let Richard Burton escape an inch from his life. Are we even talking about the same people?:drakekidding:Perhaps, you're meeting a lot Decpticons, with Somali faces and hijacked minds.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Almost. :dead: If I'm not mistaken Somalis referred to Arabs as feminine and wayward. And barely let Richard Burton escape an inch from his life. Are we even talking about the same people?:drakekidding:Perhaps, you're meeting a lot Decpticons, with Somali faces and hijacked minds.
Arab bootyclapping is a real thing in our community. The Arab bootyclapping and shitting on Bantus goes hand in hand.

“But of all the races of Africa there cannot be one better to
live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the
vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest; the Somalis.”

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending