Why are most Somali rappers inconsistent?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I noticed most Somali rappers that drop a few bangers that gets a few millions views go MIA for a while then later comes back and drops a song that gets less views I don’t know many that are consistent and take it that serious, I feel like if most of them stayed consistent they’d be way bigger and successful, I feel like this is the main reason why there isn’t really any huge Somali rapper celebs

Everywhere its like that from sweden to canada to us to uk, Worst was puffylz and mo g who really could blow, Knaan as well he barely did shit after waving flag but he probably eats off it to this day

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It's cause of the diin I knew some Somali rappers that were blowing and now they are religious they feel guilty for their actions I suppose.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Pussy niggas become religious and throw the towel in like if u gonna brag to be bout that life then stay by that to the end :mjlol:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Everywhere its like that from sweden to canada to us to uk, Worst was puffylz and mo g who really could blow, Knaan as well he barely did shit after waving flag but he probably eats off it to this day
yea they could’ve been way bigger
It's cause of the diin I knew some Somali rappers that were blowing and now they are religious they feel guilty for their actions I suppose.
most of them are still active af on social media I see their IG stories with henny, strippers and supporting their rapper fams lmao I don’t think their inconsistency has to do with diin

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
Pussy niggas become religious and throw the towel in like if u gonna brag to be bout that life then stay by that to the end :mjlol:
may allah reward those who feared Allah and threw in the towel, "pussy niggas" will be saved on qiyamah whilst those who brag will be cooked:trumpsmirk:

D86B8A5A-CDFC-4BA9-A3F9-BF71EB2AD5E1.gif

Trending

Latest posts