Why are more baby boys born right after a war???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The converse is usually true. More girls than boys are born. The only counter example I know of is China where there are more guys than chicks. It's a looming demographic problem for them when tens of millions of dudes have no marriage partner.

Science? More like one guy's opinion in a low brow magazine. Science and religion are compatible.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Lol bloody cadaans man. As if death and malakul mawd favour tall dudes. I mean, taller dudes are more like to be hit by a stray bullet right? . The one that goes wiif wiif doesnt discriminate walaahi!

But the 'returning soldier effect' kinda makes sense really and is somewhat expected. Been to the front line and in trenches for months on end, staring death in the eye, and longing for your loved one just makes you that much more appreciative of life and love, so you come back hungry to procreate.

Habeenkasta islaanta waad la dul taag naanaysaa, ilayn nin aakhiro soo khaawisay baad tahaye

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The converse is usually true. More girls than boys are born. The only counter example I know of is China where there are more guys than chicks. It's a looming demographic problem for them when tens of millions of dudes have no marriage partner.

Science? More like one guy's opinion in a low brow magazine. Science and religion are compatible.
I heard brothers share one wife:patrice:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lol bloody cadaans man. As if death and malakul mawd favour tall dudes. I mean, taller dudes are more like to be hit by a stray bullet right? . The one that goes wiif wiif doesnt discriminate walaahi!

But the 'returning soldier effect' kinda makes sense really and is somewhat expected. Been to the front line and in trenches for months on end, staring death in the eye, and longing for your loved one just makes you that much more appreciative of life and love, so you come back hungry to procreate.

Habeenkasta islaanta waad la dul taag naanaysaa, ilayn nin aakhiro soo khaawisay baad tahaye

at first i thought they were going to go down the route of increase testosterone levels or something .... but nope its the height by one inch nonetheless :O27GWRK:.

It still doesn't answer the question because this was a phenomena which was witnessed across the globe regardless of race or ethnicity ..... sure they go back hungry or whatever you just said but why not more daughters why more sons??????

I plan to have 10 sons to expand the sub clan.
I plan on getting 100 white chicks and go to some tuulo thats not populated and f*ck all the white girls and give each 10 children

After a while i'll have 1,000 children and one day i'll reah one million and form my own majerteen subclan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending