Why are men not men anymore?

If you do all those things genuinely, you can keep a man for sure. I'm not even kaftaming anymore :ohno:

Yeah of course it's genuine. He made a good choice by switching his phone back on and communicating his feelings with me, so I rewarded his good behaviour with respect and naxariis iyo hadal wanaagsan
:ulyin:

:farmajoyaab: I agree. Going tit for tat with a woman is feminine antics. Also, men generally like a bit of a challenge, but I suppose this generation of men want to be chased like they are women.

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I will give you some basic examples

You are talking to a guy and you read his message but reply like hr's later, wallahiiiiiiiiii he will do the same and reply hrs later because he's high on sodium chloride to the point I'm scared he will get dhiikar

You are talking to the same human, you miss his call so you call back when you get the chance, not only will he not pick up but he will sulk for 2 days and complain about how rude you are when you do eventually speak

Nacalaa waxaa ku dhalay cunee, miyaanad nin ahayn?????
:mahubowtf:
leave my niqqa alone he prolly doing more important things like getting a bag. a real man aint no bytch who gotta reply fast to his girl like she's hooyo or sum.

You are talking to a guy and you read his message but reply like hr's later, wallahiiiiiiiiii he will do the same and reply hrs later because he's high on sodium chloride to the point I'm scared he will get dhiikar

You are talking to the same human, you miss his call so you call back when you get the chance, not only will he not pick up but he will sulk for 2 days and complain about how rude you are when you do eventually speak

Slap him in the face hard next time he ignores you. La mujer es un wild Caballo. he needs to be tamed.

On the farm horses constantly try to get wild. All I do is keep tightening the rope until I'm riding off into the sunset.

Don't let the cuchillo of cuckening sever the fate of your love :wow1:

he’s keeping the same energy you are giving him.

Trending