Why are men not men anymore?

Personally I would do way worse to you if you did that to me. I would reply in 3-5 business days.

This ain't no simp zone what do you think this is. Props to him for not allowing you to use him as an emotional qashin.

I got no time for hadal. That nigga is a 100% a man. Go move to niggas like Akafi, I am sure he will be happy to be your personal butler.
the-macho-man-approves.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
When I’m not interested in a guy i usually take hours and sometimes a full 24hrs until I reply back. They still have no shame and reply back within minutes :kanyeshrug: But hey that’s simps for you

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
:mjlol: damn i remember not calling my gf back one time and she was pissed. you know she was angry when she switched the language to hebrew just to scold me. now i am trained i respond in seconds.

What u talkin about abaayo I go out catch like 10 phone Numbers and them biatches call me
Im for real I never shukansed somali girls since there arent many here
But if I start shukansi marriage somali I will start simping

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Sumaaya it's astonishing how entitled you sound. You literally said that you didn't pick up his call citing some excuses but you expect him to immediately answer whenever you call?!! Seems like he ain't allowed to have excuses in your book.

@Sumaaya it's astonishing how entitled you sound. You literally said that you didn't pick up his call citing some excuses but you expect him to immediately answer whenever you call?!! Seems like he ain't allowed to have excuses in your book.

He later switched on his phone and called me, so we straightttttttttt!
:russ:

Until futuher notice
:dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
May huuno, I was using my feminine energy to calm him down
You know damn well that didnt happen, it ain't true cause you were in here calaacaling and talking about, "Should I be block him? What should I do...alla hogaay-"

Waalagu soo sabsabey, it's okay, wey dhacdaa :mjlaugh:

You know damn well that didnt happen, it ain't true cause you were in here calaacaling and talking about, "Should I be block him? What should I do...alla hogaay-"

Waalagu soo sabsabey, it's okay, wey dhacdaa :mjlaugh:

He was pissed off so like I said waan uu yara qoslay. When you are peed off and a girl says to you "Macaane, shaydanka inaga naar" what man isn't going to naturally calm down?
:hemad:

The hadal wanaagsan from him came after. Men are like babies

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
May huuno, I was using my feminine energy to calm him down

This is one of the special gifts Allah gave to women in order to have him under control. When he's pissed off or annoyed women will switch up their tone and use their feminine energy to make him feel better than a second later he's smiling. I don't know how that works.

This is one of the special gifts Allah gave to women in order to have him under control. When he's pissed off or annoyed women will switch up their tone and use their feminine energy to make him feel better than a second later he's smiling. I don't know how that works.

Haa wallahi, you lower your voice, you give him the opportunity to talk without interrupting him, you say hadal naxariis leh to him and you make him feel heard

Sometimes aniga shaydanimadayda ka yaaba myself

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
He was pissed off so like I said waan uu yara qoslay. When you are peed off and a girl says to you "Macaane, shaydanka inaga naar" what man isn't going to naturally calm down?
:hemad:

The hadal wanaagsan from him came after. Men are like babies

Men aren't all dumb, some of us can tell when your being genuine with your macaanes and your sharafows. We'll play it off like we dont know tho :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Haa wallahi, you lower your voice, you give him the opportunity to talk without interrupting him, you say hadal naxariis leh to him and you make him feel heard

Sometimes aniga shaydanimadayda ka yaaba myself

If you do all those things genuinely, you can keep a man for sure. I'm not even kaftaming anymore :ohno: