Why are men not men anymore?

I will give you some basic examples

You are talking to a guy and you read his message but reply like hr's later, wallahiiiiiiiiii he will do the same and reply hrs later because he's high on sodium chloride to the point I'm scared he will get dhiikar

You are talking to the same human, you miss his call so you call back when you get the chance, not only will he not pick up but he will sulk for 2 days and complain about how rude you are when you do eventually speak

Nacalaa waxaa ku dhalay cunee, miyaanad nin ahayn?????
:mahubowtf:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You just wanna be loved haye?
You only want him to reply to you haye
You want him to obey your every command haye

Go find yourself a simp. They pick up whenever, wherever. Maybe thats why nice guys finish last

You just wanna be loved haye?
You only want him to reply to you haye
You want him to obey your every command haye

Go find yourself a simp. They pick up whenever, wherever. Maybe thats why nice guys finish last

You are absolutely right huuno! When I say "Cuntadaydi meeday?" I want him to reply with "Coming right up macaanto!" In his most jolly's voice
:russ:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Hey folks this is a big deal :jcoleno:

Theres some Farax somewhere right now as we speak replying to every other Xalimo in his dms and poor @Sumaaya is struggling to get her good morning texts from him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Wallahi waa a true story, I just tried calling my Covid 19 jacayl (it's lonely out here and it's winter, hard times) and not only did he ignore my call but he switches off his phone too
:russ: shame igu dheh!
@Amazonian
Why are you making a sister calacaal on public like this :damn: ..

Warninyahow open your phone :reallymaury:

Royalflush

novacane
Let’s be real everyone’s got their phones most of the time, he’s taking long cuz he got better things to do.
Learn the game :ulyin:
when you see that single 10/10 haliimo you know there was some farax out there who couldn’t handle her shit

Personally I would do way worse to you if you did that to me. I would reply in 3-5 business days.

This ain't no simp zone what do you think this is. Props to him for not allowing you to use him as an emotional dump.

I got no time for hadal. That nigga is 100% a man and a rare one at that in 2020. Go move to niggas like Akafi, I am sure he will be happy to be your personal butler.

Last edited:

Trending